SEMA 2006 Viper with 21 inch 20 series Kumho tires

CuHead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kumho has a 2006 Viper on display at SEMA with 21" rims and 375/20ZR21 Kumho ECSTA SPT tires. Are these the lowest profile tires made?

Here is a link to the article. The pictures do not show the Viper very much, but I am hoping someone else takes some pictures or has a btter link.

http://blogs.edmunds.com/Straightline/1719

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YEEEEAH :cool: . If someone made a killer wheel to put them on it might look good. It could end up looking too big though, like those Ford GT's running 22's in the rear.
gt222.jpg

Can you find pics of the Viper with the 21?

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares what they look like? What matters is what kind of lap times they run.

Obviously you guys do, otherwise why would you even come into this thread to look??? Lap times? LOL...yeah I'm sure a guy running a 20 series tire is concerned about lap times.

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think those are Zone wheels. I almost put a set of 20s on my SRT but went with something else. I think the finish on the Zones is fantastic!

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares what they look like? What matters is what kind of lap times they run.

x2

i disagree with you, that say its just about lap times. Because if you really didn't care bout how it looks then why are you both in gen 2's (im taking a guess you both have gen 2's since you pic has gen 2 car in it). The gen 3 gets better lap times and handeling and its faster basically better in every performance category (stock to stock) the only thing that most people will say is that it looks better.......... 2 cents Btw im not saying that i love the way a viper looks with 21's :D

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the car in person, looked nasty. The car was very high, and the wheels were ugly. The Kumho guy also knew nothing, said they were a 275.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang