September 17th @ New England Dragway

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We have a day of drag racing coming up at the New England Dragway. It's a Vette vs Viper Shootout. It'll most likely have heads up and brackets racing. The event had a decent turnout last year so let's make it even better this year.

Paul

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul:

This looks like something that some of the NY/CT members would enjoy. Are we envited and if so, should I put it up on our calendar?

OP
OP
R

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
City, you're all invited! This is open to all Viper owners. I don't know if you remember but we had a similar race at Atco last fall and had a very good turnout of Vipers. This event is going to be sponsored. Last year the organizers did a fantastic job.

OP
OP
R

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK....I'll post it up. Who's the contact?

You can contact me or TURBOZ06 (Greg is the organizer).

D, I hope you can make it 'cause it's been a long time. I think Jeff and Chad are coming so it should be interesting. :)

TURBOZO6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Sunday sept 18th NED is having Mopar power fest, the viper guys can run on Saturday and Sunday, it will be worth the trip. :2tu:

TURBOZO6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One week left to the Vette/Viper Shootout!
There are a couple of good grudge races going on.
PaulZ06 takes on Major Spray and TurboZ06 .
This weekend was the IHRA Nationals so the track will be extremely sticky.
The Accuweather forecast for Saturday Sept. 17th is sunny & clear with highs of 70's.
I am bringing a gas grill if anyone wants to bring food to cook. You are welcome to use my grill.
Last year was great and this year should be even better!
Hope to see you there.
Most of the Guys that are coming from a distance are staying at the Peabody Mariott. The Mariott has a restaurant, lounge, parking, & it is right off Rt 128.
Peabody Mariott # 1-978-977-9700
AAA rate $134.00 plus tax. There may be less expensive hotels on
www.newenglanddragway.com

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The New England Viper Club is officially holding their meet on Sunday, Sept 18th, which is Mopar Day. However, there may be some members there on Sat the 17th for the vette/viper shootout. Please join us on Sunday as well. Tim

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The vette/viper event was cancelled on Sat 17th. The N.E viper club will be meeting and racing on Sunday 18th Which is Mopar Day. Hope to see you there!