service center near Flemington/Priceton NJ

Mamba071

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a viper service center in Flemington/Princeton NJ area. Flemington Dodge dealer claims that they have 2 viper tech on staff. Any body have experience with this dealership?
Thx for any feedback

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you live in Flemington, because I have not seen any other vipers around. I live in Flemington if you ever want to meet.
I was told that they didn't have any viper techs, just some that have worked on vipers (the owner of Flemington Dodge and the other dealerships there on 202 is my neighbor)and to use Warnock in Parsippany.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flemington Dodge dealer claims that they have 2 viper tech on staff. Any body have experience with this dealership?
Thx for any feedback

I will just say this.............Are you crazy?

I won't let them change the oil in my truck.

And I know people who work/worked there.

I'm done.

OP
OP
M

Mamba071

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess the ******* the phone may not know what tech skills they have. I will call again next week perhaps I will get someone else. I have met the owner's son who runs Infinity when I got my FX35.
And yes I am in Flemington as well by Lenepy (sp?) park on 523. I have not seen any vipers either and it is not that big a town either lol. Mods on your car sound cool would love meet some time... I will drop you a PM.

Where do you get your car serviced?

I also need instructions on how to get to headlight... in case you know

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you looking to get done?

Anything major and I will say as others will.....Go see Tator.

I am sure you will be filled in as to why shortly.

OP
OP
M

Mamba071

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just some simple stuff, 1st oil change, and have them look at the door that I have to slam to shut, and some squeaks and rattles, nothing major yet.

Yes I did hear about Tator, they must be reliable if every one ie recomending them ! they are about 100 miles from here.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd offer to come over and change the oil for you, but with a slightly broken hand I don't think I would be of much use.

Dam people who run into my fist with their faces.

Just kidding

maybe :ooo:

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not try Buhler Dodge in Eatontown NJ? That might be an option.

OP
OP
M

Mamba071

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome: he he perhaps you ought to firm up your girly hands that brake so easily before trying to punch anyone :buttkick:

kidding too :D

seriously though, small squeaks and rattles are best looked at by dealer so they can be fixed under warranty plus any recalls etc..

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same problem with closing the doors, I chalked it up to being new, and where I was actually pushing the door.

If i pushed it by the door handle it never closed unless I slammed it :curse:
But, if I pushed it in by the middle of the door it always closed on the first try :confused:

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forum members, I made a mistake regarding the location of Buhler Viper .... it's located in Eatontown NOT Edison. Thanks!

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome: he he perhaps you ought to firm up your girly hands that brake so easily before trying to punch anyone :buttkick:

kidding too :D

Ouch :bonker:

Now as far as noises go, two words to fix that. Loud exhaust. :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of Buhler. They do not do good work all the time. I would suggest taking the drive and going to Tator's Dodge in NY. You will happy you took the drive! Ask any tri state member.

OP
OP
M

Mamba071

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome: good idea, loud(er) exaust :headbang: my son would live that LOL!!!!!

Or like some one pointed out to me the other day, I need to get those "fancy speakers" that go on the hood of some vipers to make noice! :rolleyes:

Thx for the feedback guys,

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just some simple stuff, 1st oil change, and have them look at the door that I have to slam to shut, and some squeaks and rattles, nothing major yet.

Yes I did hear about Tator, they must be reliable if every one ie recomending them ! they are about 100 miles from here.

I just had my first oil change at Buhler Dodge. I was treated very well. Call Eric Courtney at 732 544 5515. He loves Vipers and will take good care of your baby.

Keith

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regarding your inquiry, Dick Greenfield Dodge - Route 1 between Princeton and Trenton. 1 Viper Tech. They have experience in all Vipers as far as I can tell. Eatontown - Just too far. For normal car service, they have 24 hour/day service if you work the night shift.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regarding your inquiry, Dick Greenfield Dodge - Route 1 between Princeton and Trenton. 1 Viper Tech. They have experience in all Vipers as far as I can tell. Eatontown - Just too far. For normal car service, they have 24 hour/day service if you work the night shift.

Them I do trust.

Sounds like Mel might have an answer on where to go local.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine