Service Contracts/Extended Warraty: Mike Robins is the MAN !!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to let folks know, that Mike Robins with Ringold Dodge, is an excellent person to work with, if your looking to get a service contract/Extended warranty. He has helped me out significantly, even when they didnt really make any money off my new request !!

I was really suprised/impressed to see the support, especially given that they werent really going to make anything off the deal.

Please support such a great dealership and owner, with your patronage. I know they will be the vendor of choice for my future service contract/extended warranty needs. And they are definetly at the top of my list for a new car purchase (say a Gen 3 Coupe when they are available).

Jon

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robbins has two B's

Ringgold has two G's :2tu:

Mike's work # is 706-935-2328 Tell him you got it from his driving instructor :eek: :D

I did find a good use for him ........ he is cheaper than concrete bags for weight :shocked:

2837mike-in-trunk_dyno-med.jpg

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did you need? Simply to add an extended warranty on your car before it went off factory warranty?

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robbins has two B's

Ringgold has two G's :2tu:

Mike's work # is 706-935-2328 Tell him you got it from his driving instructor :eek: :D

Thanks Teach....

lol, dont hijack my thead, I RECOMMENDED him first on this post !! :-D

Great guy.. really appeciate what he did for me.

What did you need? Simply to add an extended warranty on your car before it went off factory warranty?

A little better then that.. I already had an extended warranty (full maxcare 7 year 100k miles) the problem was, I have already used it 2 times and paid $100 a pop. I figured it was time to get that deductable removed since this is going to be a common theme (me and getting the viper warrantied), just noticed 2 more of my ACR Shocks are leaking, time for replacements (of which 1 already has been). So Mike helped me to get the contract rewrote, so I could have a zero deduct, and it was CHEAPER then what it already cost me the other 2 times to go !!

Again great guy..

Jon

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike is the best kept secret as far as Viper parts and service goes. No one is better and easier to work with.

John

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Phone # please. Gonna need one for my '96

Not intending on shoplifting this thread but, Jerry, If you get one for the 96 definitely announce it on the board as the general concensus is it can't be done. Let us know what you find out.

Jerry Walker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phone # please. Gonna need one for my '96

Not intending on shoplifting this thread but, Jerry, If you get one for the 96 definitely announce it on the board as the general concensus is it can't be done. Let us know what you find out.
Gerald,the key word in this case is the in-service date,which was 2-26-04, I can still purchase an extended warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AIllick