Service In Washington D.C. Area

ViperKSA

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can anyone refer me to someone they dealt with and recommend highly for service in the Washington D.C. area ? :confused:

OP
OP
V

ViperKSA

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Regular maintenance (oil change, etc.) in addition to installing things like a skip shift disabler, upgrading the exhaust and changing the shift Gripper.

VENOMUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn it!!!! Jason moved??? And I was going to take my snake to him for some work in a few weeks. Now I am pissed, I don't let just anybody work on my Viper. Now I am in the same boat becouse every dealers I have dealt with doesnt know squat about these cars.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn it!!!! Jason moved??? And I was going to take my snake to him for some work in a few weeks. Now I am pissed, I don't let just anybody work on my Viper. Now I am in the same boat becouse every dealers I have dealt with doesnt know squat about these cars.

Jason moved back in October. At least you didn't show up at his old shop location.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stafford Dodge in Springfield, VA

703 866 1700

Ask for Jeff East or Jeff Sherman.
George is right. Jeff is the BEST! And I speak from lots of experience. Call Jeff.

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You did not specify where you were, if you are out west: I asked all around about this when I bought my car- The Viper tech at Fair Oaks Dodge was highly recommended, and he has since moved to Fair Oaks Chrysler in the Chantilly auto park location (from Fairfax). He services my Viper and my 300SRT8. Cannot remember hs name, but he is the only Viper guy at this location.

Very good, babies my cars- they are at 703-961-900