Set off alarm again!

vipernsupra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is my first time posting here. Mostly just read here. I have owned my 93 viper for a little over a year now. When I first got it from the previous owner he warned me about the alarm. A week later, I forgot I armed it and when I went in the garage to take my wife out to dinner it went off. Never could turn it off. Previous owner even came over and try to disarm it. He couldn't remember. Next morning I was messing with the wire under the dash and somehow disarmed it. Last week same thing happened and I can not disarm it. I guess it was luck last time because I can't figure out what I did last time. Can anyone help? Please pm me or I can even call.

Thanks for you time.
David

Last edited:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Concerning the second time: Did the alarm go off spontaneously...Or, did you forget (2nd time) that the alarm was set, and tripped it by entry or attempting to start car?

OP
OP
V

vipernsupra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It tripped when I started the car. I think my daughter might of armed it or I did accidently while grabbing my keys from my pants. We had to push it up the driveway into the garage becuase of the starter kill. I know when I take it to valet, like in Las Vegas, I always tell the valet man not to arm for this very same reason.

David

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery