Shameless Promotion of NC's Favorite Viper Tech (Pix large - sorry)

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shameless Promotion of NC\'s Favorite Viper Tech (Pix large - sorry)

Well, here's a couple of pictures of our FAVORITE viper tech making a HOUSE CALL for the installation of a Borla exhaust and hten a second house call (2 hours away, mind you...) for the Autoform wing...

Yes, this is a shamless promotion for Tom Sessions of D&E Dodge in Wilmington. We travel over 2 hours to have Tom work on our cars and so does EVERYONE else that has any experience with him. If you are anywhere near Wilmington, NC, or haven't been satisfied with your dealer, Tom comes highly recommended. (Ask Nitrous Dave Miller)

In fact a dealer in Georgia called me to ask about a Viper Tech as they had just sold a 96 and wanted to give the guy a contact as he was having some trouble. Well, Tom looked at the car with the new owner and told him that he really ought to get his money back. Seems the selling dealer had opened the engine, smashed up the side sills from being sloppy on the lift, and there were NUMEROUS things wrong with the car. The guy got his money back and was saved from MUCH future heartache.

Tom has borrowed a trailer and driven several hours to haul a sick snake back to the "hospital". I guess that's why his new personalized tag will say "SNAKE DR"

What more can we ask for???? And No, you can't have him!!!!! So don't be bribing him with gifts and visions of granduer (Florida
You must be registered for see images
). He's staying in NC. You'll just have to move.

Here's Tom in Stuart's garage having fun with the Borla install:

And here's the wing installed:

Thanks, Tom - don't know what we'd do without you!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: Shameless Promotion of NC\'s Favorite Viper Tech (Pix large - sorry)

Congrats on your post, Janni !!! I TOTALLY agree with spreading the word about good dealers, good service and the GREAT TECHS (who not only do the problem solving, then DO THE WORK, AND put up with US along the way!!!). I personally feel that the present system tends to "short change" these fine people, and encourage folks to do a "little extra" however and whenever they can for our Viper Techs. Again, thanks for a VERY good post!!!(and "Hi" to Henry).

Steve Fess Ind/Ky " info officer "

Charlie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Shameless YES but I enjoyed it. Too many horror stories out there and it's really nice to see the opposite.

Charlie
Adderwear Products

Reaction score

Auto Form has the best looking wings on the market. Great looking ACR. Just my 2 cents

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Janni:
Well, here's a couple of pictures of our FAVORITE viper tech making a HOUSE CALL for the installation of a Borla exhaust and hten a second house call (2 hours away, mind you...) for the Autoform wing...

Yes, this is a shamless promotion for Tom Sessions of D&E Dodge in Wilmington. We travel over 2 hours to have Tom work on our cars and so does EVERYONE else that has any experience with him. If you are anywhere near Wilmington, NC, or haven't been satisfied with your dealer, Tom comes highly recommended. (Ask Nitrous Dave Miller)

In fact a dealer in Georgia called me to ask about a Viper Tech as they had just sold a 96 and wanted to give the guy a contact as he was having some trouble. Well, Tom looked at the car with the new owner and told him that he really ought to get his money back. Seems the selling dealer had opened the engine, smashed up the side sills from being sloppy on the lift, and there were NUMEROUS things wrong with the car. The guy got his money back and was saved from MUCH future heartache.

Tom has borrowed a trailer and driven several hours to haul a sick snake back to the "hospital". I guess that's why his new personalized tag will say "SNAKE DR"

What more can we ask for???? And No, you can't have him!!!!! So don't be bribing him with gifts and visions of granduer (Florida
). He's staying in NC. You'll just have to move.

Here's Tom in Stuart's garage having fun with the Borla install:

And here's the wing installed:

Thanks, Tom - don't know what we'd do without you!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Heck, even out here in the Hinterlands of Nebraska we have heard of Tom Sessions.His conscientiousness with his customers, and his " Down Home," good ole boy approach, makes his customers turn into friends with just one visit. He may not have a Viper ,yet, but he is a true FAMILY MEMBER!!!!

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks ya'll for the kind words just doing my job.And having lots of fun at it when working on these wonderful cars.Tom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper