Shifter Knob and Short Throw Shifter...

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering how you machined the shortened Hurst shaft down to a diameter that could be threaded to the OEM size? Not sure how a DIYer would do that without being laughed at by a machinist !

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is there anybody that has installed a MGW in a Gen 2? If you only have to modify the ashtray then that is ok, I will do it. It has been posted by Mark from Woodhouse that there is a lot more to it though. i would love to hear it right from the horses mouth! Ron.

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is somewhat OT, but with a stock single synchro T56, instead of a shorter shifter, I basically need a long crowbar to produce enough force to get past the synchro.

I have the MGW and then drove a stock one and oh what an improvement.

At some point I will be removing the MGW and replacing with stock shifter. But not right now.

1ulost2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a modified Mgw from rsi for a gen 2 and also a b&m if anyone is interested 336 624 9851

BlackOutBoxing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ipsco makes them for all gen's. I just got one but sold my car. Its brand new in the box if anyone wants to buy it. There beautiful shifters! Mine was for a gen 2

BlackOutBoxing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ipsco makes nice shifters for all gens i just bought one for a gen 2 but sold the car. Shifter is still i package. Brand new. Let me know if ur interested. Its a beautiful shifter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen