Shifting From First to Reverse!!!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too am having troubles with my tranny! It seems that every time I try to slam into second from first, my tranny goes straight to reverse! It *****! I was trying to race a ZO6 last night, and when I tried to grab second I just started going backwards! What do I do??? Thanks in advance for the help!

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's a ZO6 just chase him in reverse, you should be able to run him down.

Reaction score
I too am having troubles with my tranny! It seems that every time I try to slam into second from first, my tranny goes straight to reverse! It *****! I was trying to race a ZO6 last night, and when I tried to grab second I just started going backwards! What do I do??? Thanks in advance for the help!

That is the classic problem of having the SC belt on the wrong way. The front edge of the belt, as you see it, is actually the BACK...and vice versa. Swap it out and you'll see a dramatic improvement in shifting. :)

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks SO much guys! I'm going out right now to spend a couple of hours changing the belt. I think I had it inside-out. MAKARA!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK , I have the same problem. What you do is start your race in reverse and when you hit first whip the wheel while standing on the gas and you will spin around and into the lead, works every time! Then carefully select second while placing tour left palm on your forehead , OH yea, remember to always keep your right thumb pointing up your nose. (PM me for any additional pointers) spray...

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Come on guys...it is not about thumb position. If you don't have your fine Italian leather driving gloves, with all the little holes, it won't matter what position your fingers are in!

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's all about the Zaino. A couple of drops of Z2 on the shift knob will solve the problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas