Shipping My Viper from STL to So. CAL

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to be shipping my Viper from St. Louis, MO to Carlsbad, CA in early December via Intercity Lines Inc.. I can't wait to take it on those CA roads.

My question is, what are the recommended Viper tuners in that area? Also, I am a Gateway VCA member but I would definitely want to join in on the club activities in the Carlsbad, CA area, is that possible?

I cannot wait to do this, I hope it's a good experience getting the car from my home here to CA.

Any suggestions to shipping, club activities, and tuner info. would be appreciated.

Thanks for all your help in advance!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Dan Cragin is in Santa Monica, and Dave Jenkins (Victory Vipers) is in Aliso Viejo. Do a search for them, they are great guys.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Temecula, 30 minutes NE of Carlsbad there is West Coast Viper. Great Viper techs and performance packages. 909 676 1204 http:/westcoastviper.com
Disclaimer: Not an employee or a paid shill, but sucking up to them big time 'cause my car is going in for more next week. They've been great.

riverflyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mendocino, on the lovely North coast of California
Sean, I recently shipped my Viper with Schilli Specialized. Excellent price, very reliable and on time and driver is very knowledgeable about high lines cars and even detailed the car after pullling it off so we could inspect it clearly. Great experience after having some less satisfactory ones with other companies.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1/4 mile drags Carlsbad. 1/8 at barona and race legal at Qualcomm stadium. Solo 2 at Qualcomm.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,

Let me know when you get settled out there. It will be your turn to host a Gateway event-- in Callie!!

Michael

Backdoc7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say give Dave Jenkins a call.. he's worked on my car and i was very happy with his work. he's pretty close to where Carlsbad also. good luck on the move! Bill :Flag:

OP
OP
S

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

Thanks for all the help. I now have a great list of people to check out while I'm out there. I'm going to try and go at least once per month to CA while the Viper is there. It looks like it will be there from late November to March, and shipped back sometime in March to the STL.

To all Gateway VCA members: Do I have to buy your flight tickets also?

After having it out in CA, I don't know if I'll want to leave!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dan Cragin is phenomenal and Dave Jenkins is equally good.Have fun and either of the guys will take good care of you.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Viper
1-800-889-1893