Shipping your Snake to VOI 12....Call Passport Transport our Official Carrier of VOI

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear VCA Member,

VOI is going to be here before you know it!
Reserve your space today on one of Passport Transports state of the art car haulers with real time tracking systems to monitor your Snakes Journey!

This year Passport has given us two pricing options:

1)Passport Transport is giving VCA members 20% off their rates to ship a single car door to door to and from VOI 12

2) Passports Truck Load Rates, If you can get 6 cars together at one location Passport will give you truck load pricing saving you even more money.(It HAS TO BE 6 CARS)

Call Passport today and let them know you are a VCA Member shipping your car to VOI 12
1-800-325-4267, call today!

www.passporttransport.com

"We at Passport Transport have the experience and the equipment to get the job done right every time! Since our founding in 1970, we have shipped thousands of treasured vehicles door-to-door with our Fully Enclosed Auto Transporters. Whether your prized possession is your daily driver, a vintage racecar, a classic, a sixties muscle car, a street rod, or a modern exotic you can depend on Passport Transport. With our up-to-the-minute GPS Tracking System, you can know exactly where your car is at all times. We take the extra step to ensure your vehicles' safety because we share your appreciation of fine automobiles"

Experience Counts

The Original Choice is the Only Choice

Passport Transport founder Robert Pass invented enclosed auto transport for vintage cars and antique car shipping in 1970. Since then, Passport Transport has moved (or found a way to move) just about anything on wheels. When it comes to classic car transportation, experience counts at Passport Transport.
Collector-Car Auction Experts

We know the ins and outs of the collector car auction scene. We've been working them on-site for more than 30 years and know what it takes to get your collector and vintage cars from the auction floor to your door. That's why Passport Transport is the official carrier for RM Auctions, Inc., presenters of the famous Monterey Sports and Classic Car Auction. We are also on-site at most major U.S. auctions. Whether you need to transport vintage cars to sell at an auction, or plan to purchase some at an event, we've got you covered.

Why Enclosed Auto Transport?

We know that you have choices in transporting your vehicle. If you want complete peace of mind, then our enclosed auto transport is the way to go.
The Right Equipment for the Job

All of Passport Transport's carriers are custom-built, hard-sided and fully enclosed. We know every car is different, so our carriers are engineered with versatility in mind, able to safely transport any vehicle from a carriage to a racecar with minimal handling.
Complete Protection

With our hard-sided, enclosed auto transport, your vehicle is completely protected from every hazard on the road, from dirt and dust to rocks and weather. If you are moving a collector or classic automobile, you won't find a safer method to transport your vehicle than our enclosed vehicle shipping service. We even provide temperature-controlled shipping for vehicles needing additional care.
Liftgates for Safe Loading

Your vehicle remaining horizontal is essential for safe loading. That's why Passport Transport trucks are equipped with hydraulic liftgates. It's like an elevator for your car, so your vehicle remains completely horizontal throughout the loading and unloading process.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THIS YEARS VOI12 Trailer by Passport! Its HOT!

You must be registered for see images attach

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Shipping your Snake to VOI 12....Call Passport Transport our Official Carrier of

Just got quoted $1850 each way from San Diego to Charlotte. That is .80/mile. I believe that is more than last time, but it is, what it is. With 6 cars $1450 each way.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Shipping your Snake to VOI 12....Call Passport Transport our Official Carrier of

Passport was great to work with for VOI 11 and I'm glad to see them back in the saddle for VOI 12.

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Just got quoted $1850 each way from San Diego to Charlotte. That is .80/mile. I believe that is more than last time, but it is, what it is. With 6 cars $1450 each way.

Wow, that seems up there. Guess I havent shipped a car in awhile. Im hauling mine down from the northeast. I will probably have $1000 in fuel too...

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Please keep in mind the price of fuel today is what drives the numbers from year to year.

If you can do the TL pricing and get 6 cars in one place then that is your best bet.

Thanks!

Bobby

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bobby...sent you a PM

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We need some clarification as to who will be taking delivery of our cars and is the drop off spot the Embassy Suites parking lot? I booked this morning and had lots of questions that there were no answers for.

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Anyone interested in getting a group of six from North Eastern PA or North New Jersey?

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Passport will have people on staff that will take care of your car until you arrive, just like we did in Salt Lake City.

You will get your keys and sign for your car from a Passport Employee.
Please note that the hotel does not have covered parking, (we may work out a deal with the track to use the pit garages)

V

Venomiss

An information email will be sent out to those registered for VOI 12 with trailers and transporting.

Charlotte Motor Speedway will be the area drop off for those transporting.
If you are not using Passport find out who your carrier is using as a responsible point person at drop off. We do not provide a drop off person for other carriers.

A designated area will be set up for the individual trailer parking and included in the email to those registered for VOI 12.
If you plan on shipping call Passport now to make arrangements. 1-800-325-4267

Iceman1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

$925.00 eachway from Cincy .

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Anyone need their snake shipped to the north east let's say to Tator's for service?I know this is short notice, but I need to get up that way to pick up my Lambo and hate to take my rig all the way up there empty.I'll be leaving Las Vegas on Saturday to drop off a Snake in Houston then hopefully if I'm not too tired leave TX and make my way to NY on Sunday/Monday.For just the price of diesel I can deliver your snake safe and sound within 48 hours in my custom Viper trailer. It's the same trailer I use to go to VOI's.If anyone needs my help or knows of anyone needing to transport their Snake this/next week let me know via PM. Hopefully I'll be able to get all my projects done in time for VOI.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any word on if we are using the pit garages to store our cars after shipping?

An information email will be sent out to those registered for VOI 12 with trailers and transporting.

Charlotte Motor Speedway will be the area drop off for those transporting.
If you are not using Passport find out who your carrier is using as a responsible point person at drop off. We do not provide a drop off person for other carriers.

A designated area will be set up for the individual trailer parking and included in the email to those registered for VOI 12.
If you plan on shipping call Passport now to make arrangements. 1-800-325-4267

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When is the last day to book a car for shipping? Just trying to figure out when I might hear what my pick up date is.

V

Venomiss

When is the last day to book a car for shipping? Just trying to figure out when I might hear what my pick up date is.

This is something to talk with your shipper about directly. Give them a call.

If you are not shipping please email [email protected] with the details as we need to know if you are riding the motor coaches ahead of time.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will give them a call this week. My guess, since we are 30 days and counting, is they will pick mine up in a couple weeks or so. Just thought maybe Bobby knew the last date to book.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Checked with Passport today and they told me they would assign a driver next week and give me dates. My booking confirmation says 9/17-9/22 . Coming up quick :2tu:

V

Venomiss

Checked with Passport today and they told me they would assign a driver next week and give me dates. My booking confirmation says 9/17-9/22 . Coming up quick :2tu:

Excellent!
Having a Viper at VOI 12 will be a blast.
If anyone has open seats that they would offer to our VCA friends
from overseas for the cruise please email [email protected] and we will note this for the run groups.
A gentleman from Texas has already made this kind offer.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Picked up ours and another today. Will be in Charlotte on Wednesday :headbang:

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here are a few pics of My Black 08 and Mikan's Silver 05 Mamba

Truck is also caring a White Mamba and SSG vert

See you all soon

Ron

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, not the super cool trailer, but still glad to see Vipers on it. Also had the VCA logo :headbang:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, not the super cool trailer, but still glad to see Vipers on it. Also had the VCA logo :headbang:

There is a "cool" trailer!? :omg:

EDIT: Never mind. I get it. I thought that was on one side and the big red VOI trailer at the OP was the other side. Never mind. I will shut up now. :D

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh crap, I never looked on the other side :omg:

Not Lol Robert, see you on Wednesday

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave