side emblems

Clown Shoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does any one know what the correct measurements are for putting the front side emblems on a 95 R10?

OP
OP
C

Clown Shoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on guys stop being so lazy and go out to your garage and measure for me. PLEASE

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say have a little patience. 1/2 hour on a Sunday night is a little fast, especially when you are expecting someone to go measure their car. Most in the north have them covered and put to bed.

If no one else responds soon I will get the manual and take a look. First task will be to locate the body manual. I haven't seen it in years.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say have a little patience. 1/2 hour on a Sunday night is a little fast, especially when you are expecting someone to go measure their car. Most in the north have them covered and put to bed.

If no one else responds soon I will get the manual and take a look. First task will be to locate the body manual. I haven't seen it in years.
Does it depend on the year? How about if the workers that day had a few too many the night prior? :D

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sorry but I have looked around and cannot seem to locate my body book. I guess the best bet is to get a measurement. Anyone have their Viper readily available so they can help?

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like about 8 1/4 from bottom edge of the hood to the top of the emblem.

Left side is 3" from back of wheel well. Right is like 3 1/2.

Just go up 8 1/4 and eyeball the side to side. I would bet they measure all over the place from car to car. IMO.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
CARGUY is about right on!

According to my '93 service manual it is 8.2" (205mm) from the bottom of the hood to the top of the emblem. The V in Viper starts 3.8" (95mm) from the wheel well (at that same 8.2" level.)

Good Luck!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96