Sill Scuff Plates - Inner and Outer

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just spent the last few hours researching inner and outer scuff sill plates, as I'm looking for some outer ones. I recently got these Inner Scuff Sill Plates from Mark at IPSCO...as you can see they can be lasered with your own personal touch...

You must be registered for see images

...as you can see above, my passenger side outer sill plate is showing some wear and I'd like to get some nice heavy duty, non-scuff covers for them also. I've looked at the sponsor/vendor sites and some others. I really like the MGW ones, but I wanted longer ones that would cover most of the outer sill plate area. The other's that I've seen online seem like they would scratch, most have a glossy/polished finish. I'd prefer not to tape them down...I would rather incorporate the current holes with longer screws, maybe.

Anyone have pictures of nice heavy duty outer sill plates installed?

Thanks in advance for your help!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like bolt-on Satin Alum, or Black Anodised like Marks, would suit you well...... ZAF makes them. Lazer-engraved area can be Yellow or any other Viper color

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
LifeIsGood

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like bolt-on Satin Alum, or Black Anodised like Marks, would suit you well...... ZAF makes them. Lazer-engraved area can be Yellow or any other Viper color

Jon...I don't see any bolt-on plates...the GEN II looking ones all state...'Peel & Stick '...I can't find any on that site.

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey where di you get that little leather pouch on the pas side console?? Was that factory cause i never seen one with it?? Or did you just add it on? I like!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey where di you get that little leather pouch on the pas side console?? Was that factory cause i never seen one with it?? Or did you just add it on? I like!!

That is a Dodge Viper Cupholder ....sunglass holder...cellphone holder

OP
OP
LifeIsGood

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's a beverage holder :omg:. I bought it from the VCA classifieds a while back. I got it from ViperNM.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is first time I've tried to add a pic, so not sure how its going to look. But anyway this is mine.

OP
OP
LifeIsGood

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken those look good! If you don't mind me asking, what did they cost without the custom engraving?

Can you get some close up pictures? Thanks!

The laser engraving cost is included. They are $159.95 on his website, but give him a call...he'll probably work you a VCA deal. Here are some close-ups...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave