Silly Lexus lookin to race me

viperdoctor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it a little tiring after a while that these punks think you bought your kick-*ss Viper just so they could test how much slower their car is???

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heh, don't be so sure.....

there are Lexus IS300's with a large single turbo's added, making 500+HP.....

sure, he could have been just a poser, but if he wasn't, depending on how fast your car is, you could have been in for quite suprise...

You must be registered for see images

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This all boils down to the fact that there are always other cars out there that are faster. Even a Honda or a Lexus can be made faster than a Viper.

I guess John Force may be the only exception to this rule.
smile.gif

Of course, you can always do what I did, and further decrease your chances of a loss.

Regards,

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have found out that people try to race just so they can see a viper take off. I did the same thing when I had a slowish car. I would pull up to fast cars and be like reeeeeev reeeeeev. Just so they would get all mad and take off. Like I would try to race them in my Mistubishi

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm saddened to hear that you have "ricers" rolling around in PA now too! I thought people in PA were "all business" and drove Lincolns and Caddies like my uncle from Philly. If you think where you live is bad, come out to California and you'll think your attending the Circus every time you enter the freeway.

We've been through this before. You can take almost any piece of crap car and make it fast if so determined, but unless that guy dumped a nice chunk of change on his Toyota (or Lexus - same **** thing) IS 300, he poses no challenge to you. He's just mad because his overglorified Toyota sounds like a Mosquito no matter how much money he spends to try and garner respect.

If its not naturally aspirated, I don't care if it has 900 HP! I have no desire to enter the Tokyo drag races. If you have a Ferrari, Maserati, Viper, Cobra, etc. The car speaks for itself, you don't have to go around revving your engine at people and telling them how much money you spent to make the thing fast. Point: Even the slowest Ferrari is better than a fast Toyota.

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will agree with Scott. The word VIPER says it all. The only car born a collector car right off the showroom floor.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I know what to do with the wifes IS 300.
Thanks guys.
LOL

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will always get people trying to race you in silly cars when driving a car like a Viper, I get them all the time in my Supra.

But FikseGTS has a good point, if you drop ~$20K into an IS you can boldt on a serious Supra drivetrain into an IS.