SLAMMED VIPERS....

Status
Not open for further replies.

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for pics of guys that have put their cars on the ground. All my Corvettes have had coil overs and I've driven them around just fine. Most people think the car is undriveable but I have no problems. I'm working on a deal now with Bill Pemberton and am having him do the Motons. I want this car on the ground. Now just trying to decide between red or blue! Oh, and to convince the Fiance that we need to do this now and not after the wedding. Thanks for the referral to Pemberton and the help!

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well i would definetly do the blue, that way when the kids start comming after the wedding you can sell the car to me out of hardship.
oh yes i almost forgot, make sure it has white stripes, kick ass chrome wheels, a wing, and please keep the miles low for me!
also get a left over 05 and remind bill that they are going for $15k behind invoice at all the dodge dealers throughout the country. :2tu:

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's red.

These are with motons, hypercoil springs, and a drop of just over 1 1/2". This is also with 25 series Pirelli tires so keep in mind that brings the car down over 1/4" as well.

The car drives wonderfully. You need it soft, just lower the moton setting. Just be sure you get the right springs given what you'll be using the car for. Drivability won't be an issue. Just be sure the car doesn't bottom out if you race, I had to have the car setup three times to keep raising it because the wheels would scrape the fender wells under heavy g's on track days. Also, keep in mind when you lessen the travel of the suspension, it does affect braking. The car doesn't "plant" the way it used to (especially at slower speeds) when you hit the pedal hard... but the handling in corners was well worth it.

-Alex

You must be registered for see images

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper D's white mamba looks sweet slammed with moton's

thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

vd..

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep mine on softer settings for normal use. It rides nice on nice roads, but it may bottom out on bad roads. If I catch a dip at high speeds the rear tires will rub the fender liner. Drive ways and speed bumps can be tricky...gotta watch the nose and the rear diffuser

10140mini-CIMG0067.JPG

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are 19" Forgeline rims. The model is VR1. It's a great lightweight wheel. Forgeline still makes them in 18", but stopped making the 19" a couple years ago. The tire sizes are 355/25 on the back and 305/25 on the front.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics

Z06-I have the blue with silver stripes and really like the color. Do it now man-do it now-dont wait. After the wedding you could hear-"honey theirs better ways to spend our money" (Uh-you could even hear this before) DO IT NOW-and If you need marriage counseling call me.

Oh man-this thread is going to cost me money-Had my 2006 SRT Coupe for a little over a month and at the start I said I would do very little mods.

The mod fever has started. HOT-HOT-HOT :evilmad: :evilmad:

Got to get to the phone and put in a few orders-hope my wife doesn't read this thread, but she will find out soon enough any way, especially in a few weeks when I start the viper up in our basement garage and the sound shakes her liver. ;) Hey Z06 -I may be calling you for counseling :D

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
They are 19" Forgeline rims. The model is VR1. It's a great lightweight wheel. Forgeline still makes them in 18", but stopped making the 19" a couple years ago. The tire sizes are 355/25 on the back and 305/25 on the front.

Absolutely excellent choice on the Forgelines...look awesome(love the contrasting silver centers/w polished rims) and are a great performance/race wheel...best of both worlds! Well done! :2tu: Overall car looks hot. Got any side shots?

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's funny. My girl is actually very supportive. I'm going to be making the big *** house payment and she will be paying for the cars. She loves my Z and loves the Vipe. It's all about timing for her. There are some sick rides on here. My Z has the tires almost tucked. People think the car undriveable it's so low. I have no problem with it though, I have driven all of them like this. My prediction, I'll HOPEFULLY have her broken down by the weekend! Help me out with the payment here Bill...

slither

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my White Mamba on 20/19 CCW's with KW coilovers:

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only see red X's. Is it just my computer or can others see the pics? I'd love to see pics of this thing. I love white Mamba's.

slither

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more time, don't know why its showing red x's, it works on the preview:

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks DD. Here is a pic of the side with a few others.

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It must be my computer. I still see the red x's. I'll have my tech guy look at it. Thanks though.

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smokin tires. Great looking ride. I have an 18k system in my Z so I can appreciate the blue lights and the set up.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thanks

vd..

Make sure and post pics of your engine when someone asks about tire pressure, as it is so relevant! :bonker:

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

thanks

vd..

Make sure and post pics of your engine when someone asks about tire pressure, as it is so relevant! :bonker:

Its seems like you have something positive to add to this thread since your comment shows that you were blinded by the blowoff's and cannot read the letters m o t o n s in engine bay and trunk thus the shots. slammed via motons

now are you going to post the same about the other viper owers that show the interiors, stereo systems,radios etc......

try not to hate so much and you might do better here. :buttkick:

looking forward to seeing you at some events one day.

vd..

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score

thanks

vd..

Its seems like you have something positive to add to this thread since your comment shows that you were blinded by the blowoff's and cannot read the letters m o t o n s in engine bay and trunk thus the shots. slammed via motons

now are you going to post the same about the other viper owers that show the interiors, stereo systems,radios etc......

vd..

i think he thought it said motown, and figured you were showing off your soul side, LMAO!

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thanks

vd..

vd..

Ahhh OK, now I see the relevance.

I am not hating, your car is sweet and I get to see pictures of it and dyno graphs on most SRT forum posts.

Plus the last TT Viper I raced lost by two car lengths! :eek:

I'll be at Chuck's BBQ next year, assuming my wife does not have a baby the day before his cookout again. :crazy:

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

thanks

vd..

vd..

Ahhh OK, now I see the relevance.

I am not hating, your car is sweet and I get to see pictures of it and dyno graphs on most SRT forum posts.

Plus the last TT Viper I raced lost by two car lengths! :eek:

I'll be at Chuck's BBQ next year, assuming my wife does not have a baby the day before his cookout again. :crazy:

I had a simular experience with a new busa. I also had a simular n2o/propane setup that yielded me 906 rwtq but its still no match for a tt car with drag radials.

vd..

Status
Not open for further replies.