NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"I was "Platoon Honorman" Platoon 1034, Parris Island. What's that tell ya'?"

You kissed *** to the drill instructor?

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You my sir are a *******, as I served 11 years in the **** and know it doesn't take much to be platoon honorman. :) Don't be so quick to jump on someone for a smart *** comment. I happended to serve in the first gulf war, in somolia, in haiti and in bosnia on the team that extracted Scott O'Grady. I recevied 2 Navy Achievement medals, 1 Navy Commendation medal and numerous other awards/medals for my service in the gulf war. Don't be so quick to jump onto the DD bandwagon, as he is not a very good band leader. :laugh:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

You must not know Sh*t! Your definately not a Marine! Idiot :bonker:

I don't know JUCD...he may have been since he knows it's DI and not DS. However, if he was he obviously was not the TOPDOG DEVILDOG in his platoon. More than likely he had to crawl through the barracks gauntlet after falling out of a run and/or ended up in "Motivation Platoon" for 6 months...LOL! He was probably just a s h i t bird!

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You my sir are a *******, as I served 11 years in the **** and know it doesn't take much to be platoon honorman. :) Don't be so quick to jump on someone for a smart *** comment. I happended to serve in the first gulf war, in somolia, in haiti and in bosnia on the team that extracted Scott O'Grady. I recevied 2 Navy Achievement medals, 1 Navy Commendation medal and numerous other awards/medals for my service in the gulf war. Don't be so quick to jump onto the DD bandwagon, as he is not a very good band leader. :laugh:
I'm not jumping on any band wagon. Don't start talkin up your NAM's because their like cookies everyone gets them. I have a combat action ribbon, 3 NAM's, 2 good cookies, 2 overseas service deployment, a MSG ribbon, global war on terrorism medal expiditionary, a MUC, and several sercoms, BUT as we both know half that stuff dosent mean jack! So hows that for ya war hero!
PLUS it isn't easy becoming an honorman, i don't know what kind of DI's you had but mine werent the type who you could kiss ass to. Have a nice day *******! Oh and Semper Fi :usa:

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think what it comes down to is that a lot of us have served or are currently serving. We have a tremendous amount of respect for the people who give their time and potentially lives to the service of this country. If I would have made it through Marine Corps boot camp is immaterial, I never had to, I went throught the US Army charm school instead. It makes me no less a man, nor does it make anyone who went through it any more so.

Where that stops is when some idiot bases his entire identity off of something he did 25+ years ago. It is his entire persona, there is nothing else there and that bothers me.

The other thing that bothers me is having this sorry excuse for a human being, much less a decorated servicemember, as the self-appointed spokeperson for our nations armed forces.

As NoRice put it, don't be so quick to jump onto the DD bandwagon, as he is not a very good band leader.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think what it comes down to is that a lot of us have served or are currently serving. We have a tremendous amount of respect for the people who give their time and potentially lives to the service of this country. If I would have made it through Marine Corps boot camp is immaterial, I never had to, I went throught the US Army charm school instead. It makes me no less a man, nor does it make anyone who went through it any more so.

Where that stops is when some idiot bases his entire identity off of something he did 25+ years ago. It is his entire persona, there is nothing else there and that bothers me.

The other thing that bothers me is having this sorry excuse for a human being, much less a decorated servicemember, as the self-appointed spokeperson for our nations armed forces.
I agree, all of us are proud. Iw as just saying, how about you stray away from saying things about the marine Corps.
I'm not jumping on any band wagon as i have NO PROBLEM with either DevilDog, Gary J, or anyone else on this forum. I was just stating some simple facts when you talked about cooks in the Marine Corps. Like i said if you want to bash eachother, GOOD, GO FOR IT. I think its entertaining reading this stuff, but lets stay off the subject of the Marine Corps. Continue please....

As NoRice put it, don't be so quick to jump onto the DD bandwagon, as he is not a very good band leader.
I agree, all of us are proud. Iw as just saying, how about you stray away from saying things about the marine Corps.
I'm not jumping on any band wagon as i have NO PROBLEM with either DevilDog, Gary J, or anyone else on this forum. I was just stating some simple facts when you talked about cooks in the Marine Corps. Like i said if you want to bash eachother, GOOD, GO FOR IT. I think its entertaining reading this stuff, but lets stay off the subject of the Marine Corps. Continue please....

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

HAHAHA...doesn't take much! I guess you obviously couldn't even do that? Gulf war, bosnia, haiti(that was really tuff) or somolia(probably never got off the ship) big deal...real tuff when you're the overwhelming, superior force. Not impressed! :p

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HAHAHA...doesn't take much! I guess you obviously couldn't even do that? Gulf war, bosnia, haiti(that was really tuff) or somolia(probably never got off the ship) big deal...real tuff when you're the overwhelming, superior force. Not impressed! :p

OK, I'll bite. So what have you done?

You have stated that you excelled in basic training and that the DI enjoyed having you around. What else?

If this is your entire identity I would like to know what you are basing it off of? How long were you in? When were you in? What did you do (and not just your MOS but what did you do)?

Let's hear it.

Have you ever been shot at? I have.

Have you ever returned fire? I have.

And I did all this in between giving shots of penn and checking prostates, how did I have the time?

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I don't know JUCD...he may have been since he knows it's DI and not DS. However, if he was he obviously was not the TOPDOG DEVILDOG in his platoon. More than likely he had to crawl through the barracks gauntlet after falling out of a run and/or ended up in "Motivation Platoon" for 6 months...LOL! He was probably just a s h i t bird!

I guess my attempt at humor did not go over well with the kissin *** comment, oh well. :) I as well was a Platoon Honorman(3016, MCRD San Diego) hence the kissin *** comment. I thought it would have been a hit with you, if Juicy did not jump in to defend you. I will go back to just reading the crap everyone dispenses on this board and take my cookies with me. Must be the new age Corp where they just give out NAMs like cookies, glad I got out when I did.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

The other thing that bothers me is having this sorry excuse for a human being, much less a decorated service member, as the self-appointed spokesperson for our nations armed forces.

You're the ones that keep bringing up the Marine background not me. Please quote just one post where I initiated a discussion about being a Marine. The fact that I use DEVILDOG as a Board name is simply something from my past(35 years ago) that I'm proud of. I also had it as my license plate when I was in NC and I avoided a lot of speeding tickets. I'd have it in TX if they allowed 8 letters. I don't bring it up or dwell on it...you do! I'd also, like to see a post of mine where I said or implied I was the spokesperson for our nation's armed forces. Anything else you want to make up? Anxiously awaiting my quoted posts as evidence of your lying ramblings.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HAHAHA...doesn't take much! I guess you obviously couldn't even do that?

I guess I can't read as I don't understand your question? Sorry if my experiences in the Corp doesn't meet your expectations of what a Marine should have went through or is proud of what he accomplished while in. I guess if I didn't fight in Vietnam, WWII or Korea like you I didn't serve in a meaningful manner? I feel sorry for all my buddies that died in these uneventful skirmishes. I was also first on the ground in 2 of these skirmishes.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

I guess my attempt at humor did not go over well with the kissin *** comment, oh well. :) I as well was a Platoon Honorman(3016, MCRD San Diego) hence the kissin *** comment. I thought it would have been a hit with you, if Juicy did not jump in to defend you. I will go back to just reading the crap everyone dispenses on this board and take my cookies with me. Must be the new age Corp where they just give out NAMs like cookies, glad I got out when I did.

Bravo, however, you were a "Hollywood" Honorman. Hope you realize the humor in that. BTW, I appreciate ALL MARINES including YOU! I just don't like being attacked by others when I've done nothing to them. I'd think you would understand that. :usa: Peace!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other thing that bothers me is having this sorry excuse for a human being, much less a decorated service member, as the self-appointed spokesperson for our nations armed forces.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're the ones that keep bringing up the Marine background not me. Please quote just one post where I initiated a discussion about being a Marine. The fact that I use DEVILDOG as a Board name is simply something from my past(35 years ago) that I'm proud of. I also had it as my license plate when I was in NC and I avoided a lot of speeding tickets. I'd have it in TX if they allowed 8 letters. I don't bring it up or dwell on it...you do! I'd also, like to see a post of mine where I said or implied I was the spokesperson for our nation's armed forces. Anything else you want to make up? Anxiously awaiting"

The title of the string is "Slammed Vipers". Please, all of you who are involved in what appears to be a long running, enmeshed, somewhat obsessive point and counter point fest which has nothing to do with Vipers, take it elsewhere. It certainly does not belong under this category or this post. Thank you.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bravo, however, you were a "Hollywood" Honorman. Hope you realize the humor in that. BTW, I appreciate ALL MARINES including YOU! I just don't like being attacked by others when I've done nothing to them. I'd think you would understand that. :usa: Peace!
HEy I was a Hollywood honorman also(PLT 1117). Lets not start bashing MCRD San Diego. :D

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Quote:

You're the ones that keep bringing up the Marine background not me. Please quote just one post where I initiated a discussion about being a Marine. The fact that I use DEVILDOG as a Board name is simply something from my past(35 years ago) that I'm proud of. I also had it as my license plate when I was in NC and I avoided a lot of speeding tickets. I'd have it in TX if they allowed 8 letters. I don't bring it up or dwell on it...you do! I'd also, like to see a post of mine where I said or implied I was the spokesperson for our nation's armed forces. Anything else you want to make up? Anxiously awaiting"

The title of the string is "Slammed Vipers". Please, all of you who are involved in what appears to be a long running, enmeshed, somewhat obsessive point and counter point fest which has nothing to do with Vipers, take it elsewhere. It certainly does not belong under this category or this post. Thank you.
BOB O' Welcome to the party! I was participating in the slammed vipers thread until the marine Corps was brought up. So if i feel like i want to defend it, or put in my .02 cents in then i will. But thanks for putting us back on track :buttkick:

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, back on track.

I have had my SRT sitting pretty low on Aldans for the past year. While I liked the look, it just didn't feel right so I am going back to stock.

I dropped the car off yesterday to have the stock suspension reinstalled. If you are going to do it spend the money to do it right, don't cheap out.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
"Quote:

I could not agree more. It's too bad that people like gary j, supercharged vipermad, socal rebell, sam 01 and docadam have to chime in with unprovoked NEGATIVE personal attacks on me and VD that have nothing to do with the TOPIC. When I'm attacked I will respond, however, I will not initiate this crap. Look at the beginning of this thread and my first post, then look at the other's above first posts. Who's the problem here? I believe that anyone that is HONEST knows the evidence in this thread points directly to those named above.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back on track .....
I'm installing Eibach lowering spring on my RT/10 in a few weeks. the springs are slightly used, when broken in, how much can i expect the car to drop, front/rear? I was assuming 1" in the back and .5" in the front? is this about right? I'm a bit scared to see if i'll be scraping everything, since i just got my front fascia repainted a few months ago.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
"I was "Platoon Honorman" Platoon 1034, Parris Island.

I as well was a Platoon Honorman(3016, MCRD San Diego)

[/QUOTE]
HEy I was a Hollywood honorman also(PLT 1117). Lets not start bashing MCRD San Diego. :D

[/QUOTE]

LOL! What kind of sun glasses did you two get issued? :rolleyes: I'll buy the first round if we ever get together and talk about VIPERS! :smirk:

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL! What kind of sun glasses did you two get issued? :rolleyes: I'll buy the first round if we ever get together and talk about VIPERS! :smirk:

[/QUOTE]
Har har har lol, i'll buy the next 10 rounds! Your all still drinkers right!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is that a trick question? Then I'll get the next 10!

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
NO i'm serious.
Oops better get back on track. BOB O' might be watching... :smirk:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Back on track .....
I'm installing Eibach lowering spring on my RT/10 in a few weeks. the springs are slightly used, when broken in, how much can i expect the car to drop, front/rear? I was assuming 1" in the back and .5" in the front? is this about right? I'm a bit scared to see if i'll be scraping everything, since i just got my front fascia repainted a few months ago.

You should get a drop of .625" up front and 1.5" in the rear. That's what I got with new Eibachs and I don't believe used Eibachs due to their quality will drop you any lower. No scraping here on mine with 18", 285/35 & 335/30 and I've also got a GTSR splitter. Post some pics when you get her done!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
NO i'm serious.
Oops better get back on track. BOB O' might be watching... :smirk:

[/QUOTE]

I'm serious too. Maybe we'll get the opportunity someday. I see you're in IL when in the States. I may move the family to IN or PA close to the Great Lakes...too damn hot in TX...had enough after 8 years here.

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call 911, there's been a hijacking. If it's any concellation, I was kicked out of the core for being a bed wetter! :p

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I JUST WANT MY FREE **** DAMN IT!!!!

hahhaa that was probably my favorite reply of this whole thread...the drama here is awesome :D
Hey give me my free ****. I'm a war vet and active duty!! Send me and my fellow Marines some movies :2tu:

I don't think watching *** **** in the marines is a good idea!!!!! with a bunch of other marines, Unless there *** too !!!!!lol J/K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi