SMOKE SHOW from TATOR DODGE , Spy Photo Viper Test Run

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say Scott our NY President is going to be pissed when he sees this spy shot of his Viper's Test drive at Tator's. Scott has been saving his tread through years of tedious smooth starts and stops only for Chuck and Rob to take turns burning off thousands of miles worth of rubber in a single afternoon like the Dukes of Hazzard. A local neighbor that spotted them said "That sports car was tearing down the road like a dog running with its ass on fire!" This rare aerial photo reveals what really goes on in South Salem when we're not around! Rob was overheard saying how he loves the way these supercharged cars burnout in 3rd gear.
7328TATORGARAGE-med.jpg

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT. Way to go!
Burn more rubber.
PS.: Hey! The sun is out - tear down the hard top and smell the burning rubber ;-)

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's nothing. You should see what he does with Dimitrios's car. They had to call in smoke jumpers to put out the brush fires. Yellow Vipers can go like hell over some pretty rough terrain... :shocked:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank God the car is back home again. After 6 tubes of Shoe Goo, my tire mileage record may still be intact! :2tu:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank God the car is back home again. After 6 tubes of Shoe Goo, my tire mileage record may still be intact! :2tu:

Hay Scott..
Think you might find there a used second had set of pilots.......

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte