Snake Oyl Mirror

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this rear view mirror. The mirror on my gen 1 is terrible. I get blinded at night by headlights reflecting off my mirror. Does the self dimming feature work? Thanks.

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have same problem w/my SRT. My research has found that these are Mito Mirrors, do a Google search, and they have quite a few options. I was hoping to use the power that is at the stock mirror to power it. The problem for me was according to the service manual the power there does not shut off with the car's ignition and would require me to turn off the mirror each time or possibly drain battery. After verifying this with Chuck Tator, he also warned me about the difficulty running a new wire because of the way the moulding above the mirror was formed. Good luck, if you can solve these I would appreciate finding out how.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
532monitors.JPG

How about one of these?

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a LCD monitor/mirror. You can find all sorts of them online. I got the 6" version to use for my back up camera. It's also hooked up to my DVD player. You can get smaller ones. If you don't like the reduced vision.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960