Snakeskin Green Acr Ordered

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg:YIpeeeeee, Ordered a SSG ACR today:D Could not get the SSG drivers stripe but thats ok as I will have it done in town..I dont care how long it takes AS LONG as it gets built.. Got my VON so now the wait is on which gives me more time to sell my SSG Coupe,anyone:dunno::eater: The best part is I got it at INVOICE..:2tu:
I want to thank a certain board member (whos name I will not mention right now) for telling me to WAIT because SSG and Yellow ACRs would become available..Thanks a bunch!! I have to say the choice between those two colors was hard but SSG wins out with its pearl mettalic which just has to be seen in person.:cool: Kevin

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats kevin, looks like its going to happen. stuck with your guns, but you have to promise and drive this one and make up for the year the garage queen was waiting on a buyer. sure you dont want to go bumblebee with attitude. benny:)

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that will be good--you can have two vipers!!--hopefully they will not be making too many ssg coupes on new orders

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And the further good news is that you apparently can order a 2009 (except ACR) in the newly re-released colors at EP++ Pricing !

If you want a DODGE VIPER, place your order NOW.....

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats now the hard part is to sell ur ssg for a resonable price
I have time to do it and hopefully I can get a decent price for it..

congrats kevin, looks like its going to happen. stuck with your guns, but you have to promise and drive this one and make up for the year the garage queen was waiting on a buyer. sure you dont want to go bumblebee with attitude. benny:)

Benny,LOL I will drive this one and I have Miller Motorsports Track near me so I have NO excuse..!!! I thought about the Yellow and a Yellow ACR is going to look wicked but SSG is such a wild color with the metallic in it:omg:

Congrats! Did you sell your car?
NO,not yet.:(

Congrats Kevin! About time, eh? Any idea on time frame?
Brian,
Finally!! No time frame but Iam thinking maybe July /August as there is a backlog of ACRs to be built and the plant will not open until April:dunno:

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats man! thats awesome you live near Miller. i raced bikes there last summer, and it was world class. awesome place. keeps us aprised of the build process.

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the further good news is that you apparently can order a 2009 (except ACR) in the newly re-released colors at EP++ Pricing !

If you want a DODGE VIPER, place your order NOW.....

Jon,
Are you saying you can now order any Viper ex.Aero coupe or vert(No ACR) for employee pricing..? Wow I will never be able to sell my SSG coupe now..:(...Why would Dodge do that on ordered 09s..?Would it be to impress a new possible owner.? I would think they would know why the Viper is selling like Hotcakes now.? Must really be the last year of the Dodge Viper..:omg: I bet the production run will be built out to at least Dec.09..Does anyone on here know if they will take a certain amount of orders for Vipers and ACRs or just build to order.? Kevin

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin....Please PM your Dealer... I'd like to purchase at Invoice.

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PK,
I just hope they build it,lol:omg: Seriously, Conner Ave. is supposed to open again April Fools day but production of ACRs is supposed to start in June...If all goes well(which will probably be a snowballs chance in Hell) I dont expect my car until at least Aug./Sept....Kevin