Snakeskin Vipers by Prefix Now Available

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PERSONALLY .. I want to Thank Prefix, for making the OTHER Slate Viper Pearl cars worth MORE.. because if these are the last 20 produced, its only going to drive people to the ones that were non-prefixed abortions.

I love the job prefix did on mine (since they are the ones who do the stripes on the stock vipers), but what they did to these converts is horrid.

Thats for the value hike..

Jon

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Snake Skin Vipers "Desinged by people with white canes for buyers carrying white canes" I'm not knocking you or your car Zdigital.Your's looks pretty nice.The one at the top of the page is a horror. Bruce

Bruce, not a problem. I will post some images of of it finalized this weekend and post. Have a great weekend!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me, snake skin seats in a Viper is the wrong direction for Dodge to go to get me to spend $85k for a new car.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How stupid of me. It is obviously the "Little Richard" Edition. The sun visors are perfect for him. Can someone photoshop a photo of Little Richard sitting in the Snakes on a Snake viper?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the snake strips, but don't care for the painted wheels and calipers.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zdigital some pics of your car during the work - interior and exterior. Enjoy.

BTW we took it out for a spin ... Oh nevermind
498100_2802-med.jpg

Now that is a nice car!

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They are 542R's....what kind of finish do you have on those wheels Z?

ILLSMOQ,
They are chrome. I considered the polshed, but due to high maintenance and lack of shine, I decided on chrome. I have to admit, they are awesome! I'm glad I paid the extra. Well worth the long term investment.
The car was just delivered this morning and we took a bunch of pics. John Bisanz came over and said he will post them later tonight.
Thanks Guys for your comments.

P.S. I just filled out the form to become a member this morning. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for me to become an official member of VCA? I have called and left messages but still no replies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine