Sneak Peak at Redenuff93's Diamondback Viper

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Sneak Peak at Redenuff93\'s Diamondback Viper

Engine pictures? Here's one:

3114IMG_9449_copy.jpg
HOLY CRAP! I didnt know that was YOUR car, man its come a long way, it looks amazing and that engine is phenominal looking!! How in the world do you keep it that freakin clean? Don't you plan on spraying it also?

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That hood is money. Lay it up in carbon and he could sell a boat load of them.

Can someone photoshop that with comp coupe stripes that match the angle of the hood vents? That would be killer :2tu:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Looks fantastic, however, I'd bet serious money that the front splitter is not long for this world. Good luck though. :D

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can't decide which looks better, inside or outside of hood.

Either way, FANTASTIC CAR!

Jeff

Viper Fever

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Holy cow that looks great: That makes me want to buy
a older RT10. How was the fitment of the new hood to line
up.Very very nice-----------------------

bloose

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I'm not even a fan of the RT since the GTS came out but I'd be damn proud to own that one. It looks positively outrageous without being cheesy, tacky or rice inspired like many that go the aftermarket route. Best looking RT EVER!

You could EAT off of that motor! :2tu:

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lauri: Car looks great! Where did you get the heater box cover?

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lauri: Car looks great! Where did you get the heater box cover?

Hi Sam!

The heater box cover was cut out of 2mm aluminum plate, polished and glued. Total cost of maybe 8 bucks.

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The car looks awesome Lauri... but I think you already knew that I was going to be a little bias :cool: ... I know you put alot of time and effort into this whole transformation and I'm really happy to see it all together now so you can finally enjoy it. I'm still not happy about the gap between the hood and the bumper cover on the sides, that's driving me crazy :crazy: , and I'll do my best to try to get that worked out when I get to see the car.

I can tell everyone though... that I'm just finishing my new production molds for the hood and I had manually extended all of the edges of the to compensate for any kind of transfer shrinkage to the production versions. Especially with the way these cars are aligned, I decided that I'd rather have a little too much material on any given edge as opposed to not enough, this way, if needed, the bodyshop can simply sand down an edge if the alignment is tight... but the last thing I want to see is gaps around the hood.

Also... I finally finished my re-designed custom underside for this hood that will utilize the top vents for the engine/brake cooling as well as plumbing any moisture away from the intake and electronics. If anybody has any questions at all for me, please don't hesitate. I'll be ready for full production within the next 2 weeks.

Once again... congrats to Lauri for the sweet ride, and for just being an all-around great guy that I'm glad to know now. Also thanks to Dan for the compliments and for bringing the whole project together. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4