Sneak Peek Pics - Cal Chrome 5 Spokes on my Street Serpent

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Just brought the Serpent home from my body guy after doing the final wet sand and buff. Had to repaint the side sills and I am modifying the exhaust outlet as I had some paint bubbling that we think was caused by excessive heat. Cal Chrome did an outstanding job on my 5 spokes and the difference between the polished aluminum and chrome is night and day. Cant wait to complete the final details so that I can get some seat time. Amazing the Viper smile just bringing it home today!

cal_chrome_sneak_peek_Medium_.JPG

Front_cal_chrome_Medium_.JPG

My favorite view:
serpent_front_Large_.JPG

Last edited:

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice job they did. the red turned out very nice.

J

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what front bumper is that? got more pics of that bumper or on other cars?

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what front bumper is that? got more pics of that bumper or on other cars?

It's part of the street serpent body kit from Jeff Lemke. There are about 6 other Street serpents out there.

Thank you for the photos of the 5 spokes. I was thinking yesterday, that only one person posted pictures of their chrome 5 spokes installed. The paintjob turned out great, it really looks nice in the sunlight.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks Great John. That is one beautiful color.
Wheel look good too.

Still trying to distract yourself and ignore the obvious. You have done everything else, now it's time to mod the engine..
You can't put it off very much longer. You have been talking about it since VOI....hehehe

I see you are using Jeff's new clear rocker panels.

How do you like them? They look very...seethrough

;):rolaugh:;)

OP
OP
R

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. It's been a real fun project and I can't wait to finally get some seat time after a VERY long winter. Hope to get it back together this weekend.

Treesnake - you are a bad man! It is only a matter of time before I do something to the engine. I would like to add a quaiffe and some 3:55's but not sure if the gears and forced induction work best together- so I'll probably sit on the fence for another year and just enjoy driving it.

Hard to believe that it looked like this 2 years ago:
Naked_Viper_2.JPG

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks Great John. That is one beautiful color.
Wheel look good too.

Still trying to distract yourself and ignore the obvious. You have done everything else, now it's time to mod the engine..
You can't put it off very much longer. You have been talking about it since VOI....hehehe

I see you are using Jeff's new clear rocker panels.

How do you like them? They look very...seethrough

;):rolaugh:;)

Was that the ALL CLEAR panel version that I sent?

WOW, looks like the clear version is lighter too...:D;)

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. It's been a real fun project and I can't wait to finally get some seat time after a VERY long winter. Hope to get it back together this weekend.

Treesnake - you are a bad man! It is only a matter of time before I do something to the engine. I would like to add a quaiffe and some 3:55's but not sure if the gears and forced induction work best together- so I'll probably sit on the fence for another year and just enjoy driving it.

Hard to believe that it looked like this 2 years ago:
Naked_Viper_2.JPG

Probably the best idea going...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21