so 700 miles in....

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We did that in one day driving to Vegas for VOI9. Now if that was in just a few hours, then you would have a record. :D

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove straight home from Woodhouse in my '08 ACR in 5 hours and it's 750 miles. I then went straight to the race track for 3 days and put another 2500 on it. I've driven it over 7000 since May and I love it more every time I drive it! We are doing 2.40s consistently at Motorsport Ranch on the 3.1 mile track. The ACR is just phenomenal! I think it will probably turn a 2.25 or better.

05CopperHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well...put 19K miles last year on the beast. A few trips to San Antonio, Orlando, Jacksonville,Fl, from the Pensacola area. Of course, alot of driving in local area. Didn't even care if no cruise control. That's how much fun this car is! Yeah, I'd consider it a daily (and nightly) driver.;)

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you guys do it? I put on 250 miles in the Viper on Sunday at a drive here in the Rockies and was pratically peeing blood out as my kidneys were shook around so much. I am still trying to recover from an intense twisties ride. Maybe those long flat roads are much easier on a person. If someone asked me to drive my Viper to another state, i think i would sooner walk. It is not a mile eater, by any stretch. Short stints only. Very rewarding short stints but that is it.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL - drove back from Le Mans (Classic) in July in one day - 800 miles.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4