So what is the offical colors for 2010? Will order a 10 now

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, my 09 ACR is still not ready. So my dealer is super cool Ringgold Dodge Jeff. I am going to go ahead and order a 2010:D! It all worked out ok one of the last 500 and the ACR is faster.:headbang: Oh and I can order a two tone interior! If anyone has the official colors that would rock!

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, nice switch!!! us 09 ACRs will just have to find the right mods to keep-up with you guys....take your time and get something very different,,

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what color yet. I am leaning towards the Grafite again with driver stripe. Will get a two tone interior, but don't know what color yet. Red/black grey/black.

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Colors are listed on the Canadian site (dodge.ca) with the new Anaconda green pearl as well...

I saw that "Toxic Orange" was listed on one of the 2010 threads, I haven't seen any mention of that color outside of the news posts on it. Anyone know anything about that color?

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toxic Orange is another color, the silver from the special edition from last year is available, and a new color for the final 50 voi11 is in development.

Do you have any info to suggest when MY10s will be rolling off the lines.....?? any pricing info..i.e MSRP increase...

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are taking orders early now so that when ordering opens the first come first serve frenzy will be worked out in the first days of ordering. They are doing this so that the cars get to their owners in a reasonable amount of time instead of like this year. They are saying sep-nov delivery at the latest unlike the december + deliver of this year. No major price increases have been announced. We are doing MSRP but those prices wont be available till ordering in January time frame or whenever they open actual ordering.

FastestBusaAround

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is everyone seeing the SSG color? I had to order black, because I hated the Anaconda Green...and really wanted the SSG color, and how come you all in the US can't order now, when the 2010's are available for order in Canada with the colors now listed on Dodge.ca? Something just seems all wrong with that picture.

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pale Yellow and Sapphire look to be on the list too.

Bruce

Sapphire...that would be killer!! A sapphire ACR would cause me to do just about anything to get one!
Wish I still had my '01 sapphire/silver stripe baby...they would get along great :)

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So SSG is out.....many speculated or hoped it would be continued....

Just making an educated guess here, but I would have to say that the colors on Dodge.ca are not official. In the past, Dodge has put colors on their websites (including this one) that didn't pan out (Diamond Black for 2009). Even your VCA National Pres. had pictures of a Diamond Black swatch for us to drool over. And let's not forget "no SSG, no yellow, and no Viper Black" for 2009. :rolleyes:
Let's not get too upset about colors when official ordering isn't even open yet. I'm sure when the system allows 2010 orders Chris Marshall will let everyone know (he usually does).
Mr. Gilles specificlly said in the press conference right after the ACR got the lap record back at Laguna Seca that SSG WILL be offered in 2010. He also gave info. on a couple of other special combos that will be available.
Just remember, everything you read on Dodge.ca is TRUE. :D :bonker:

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You act like it's a third party fan site :p

Sorry if it sounded like that, my mistake. I'm just concerned that the wrong information is getting to people serious about buying. If 10 people from the forums slap down a deposit on a color that isn't being built, there is going to be a bit of :hitfan:. The color info on Dodge.ca was up a while before the "Last 500" announcement was even made, so I highly doubt the information is still correct.

-Josh

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when dodge.com said you can order a 2006 silver coupe...even the official websites mess up..

FastestBusaAround

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if it sounded like that, my mistake. I'm just concerned that the wrong information is getting to people serious about buying. If 10 people from the forums slap down a deposit on a color that isn't being built, there is going to be a bit of :hitfan:. The color info on Dodge.ca was up a while before the "Last 500" announcement was even made, so I highly doubt the information is still correct.

-Josh

Well, the dodge.ca site had no Vipers on it for quite some time, until recently, and my order was placed and accepted this week...for a black/black-red 2010 Vert, with new pricing, which is different from the 2009 pricing I had seen a few months ago. So, I'm not sure what that's all about.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the dodge.ca site had no Vipers on it for quite some time, until recently, and my order was placed and accepted this week...for a black/black-red 2010 Vert, with new pricing, which is different from the 2009 pricing I had seen a few months ago. So, I'm not sure what that's all about.

Black is a pretty safe bet, Vipers just look far too good in black for them not to offer it. Good choice on the black/red interior! :2tu:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also SSG with SSG stripe on ACR is available for a very limited run.
I hope not but they probably have some SSG paint still sitting around:mad:....:D

They are taking orders early now so that when ordering opens the first come first serve frenzy will be worked out in the first days of ordering. They are doing this so that the cars get to their owners in a reasonable amount of time instead of like this year. They are saying sep-nov delivery at the latest unlike the december + deliver of this year. No major price increases have been announced. We are doing MSRP but those prices wont be available till ordering in January time frame or whenever they open actual ordering.

This a joke:lmao::lmao:Reasonable amount of time..??? Order in Jan get it in Sept-Nov..???( No major price increases have been announced)Whats a major price increase to you..?? So I guess if its below 2K its ok..???

Where is everyone seeing the SSG color? I had to order black, because I hated the Anaconda Green...and really wanted the SSG color, and how come you all in the US can't order now, when the 2010's are available for order in Canada with the colors now listed on Dodge.ca? Something just seems all wrong with that picture.

So SSG is out.....many speculated or hoped it would be continued....

ART and FAST BUSA see above quotes...I bet you see SSG but your dealer better jump on it as soon as ordering opens up!!!!! If you cant get it I will sell you my car for 115K US,lol.....There are plenty of other great colors to choose from too..

Like Palmer Dodge said, you are going to see limited runs of some colors the first being the Laguna ACR of which 33 will be made...I still dont see how Dodge plans to sell 500 Vipers when as stated there are 09s (ACRs,Coupes and Verts) still sitting around at good prices out there...

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
See, I knew it wouldn't be long before your car was up on the block again!!!

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope not but they probably have some SSG paint still sitting around:mad:....:D

This a joke:lmao::lmao:Reasonable amount of time..??? Order in Jan get it in Sept-Nov..???( No major price increases have been announced)Whats a major price increase to you..?? So I guess if its below 2K its ok..???

ART and FAST BUSA see above quotes...I bet you see SSG but your dealer better jump on it as soon as ordering opens up!!!!! If you cant get it I will sell you my car for 115K US,lol.....There are plenty of other great colors to choose from too..

Like Palmer Dodge said, you are going to see limited runs of some colors the first being the Laguna ACR of which 33 will be made...I still dont see how Dodge plans to sell 500 Vipers when as stated there are 09s (ACRs,Coupes and Verts) still sitting around at good prices out there...

You are correct. The SSG has been said to be very very limited. If you want one better call your dealer asap. I know I am getting orders already for some of the limited number cars. As far as a being a reasonable amount of time, welcome to the viper world. 09s are still hitting the ground. Considering they are going from concept (the new colors are really still being designed and fine tuned) to in the customers hands in a matter of months I think that is pretty good. :drive:

Again I don't know of any price increases but that is not to say there won't be any. I mean if it is something like 2k(not saying it is or isnt) on a 100k car I think that everyone should be ok. Only if everything in our lives today had just a 2% increase, I mean have you seen the almost daily increases on gas :omg:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering they are going from concept (the new colors are really still being designed and fine tuned) to in the customers hands in a matter of months I think that is pretty good.

How tough can it be to mix up a few barrels of paint:smirk:

How about giving us some "real" details before the LA Show??