So Who Has Tried Eibach Springs??

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called Eibach to ask them about their 1" lowering springs and they said that they do work for the SRT. I had heard that they don't, but he said they have sold 34 sets of them this year, and that they have had no complaints. If this is true, it seems that I can lower my car for less than $400!

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have eibachs on a gen 2 gts.I have also heard that the springs don't work on a gen 3 because shock range is compromised.Do a search.I have heard its just not that simple on a gen 3 car.There are a lot of srt-10 knowledgable guys on this form that should chime in to help you. GTS Bruce

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The spring would do the trick, but I'm sure you would have a very high risk of blowing out the shock. The piston traval would be reduced to less than 1.5 inches. The travel is to low as it is, and many people have already had this problem on and oem setup.

Skip White

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is blowing out the shocks really a worry? What if the car is used only for posing, stylin' and profilin', not racing? (Not me!)

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with ya. I don't track my car really at all, other than an occasional trip to the drag strip.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF they sold 34 sets to SRT-10 owners, would someone who has done this please chime in? There's gotta be at least ONE person here?

All we need to hear is:

They work great, ride is about the same and no shock blowouts after x months. OR

They don't work, the ride is unbearable and the shocks blew out after x months.

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SOMEONE has to come up with a less expensive way to do it! They would have dozens of people in line to buy them!

4207henri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Crockett,
Viper is done except for the 02 sensor, which was missing, so I ordered that. But my question is how did you pull timing out of your car? Do you have a VEC2 or what? I don't want to hit the juice without pulling some timing out, and the intake explode!! How long did you have the system running??
Thanks
jer

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So much for staying on the topic....

All the 'official' Eibach websites do not have '03 and up SRT-10 springs listed. I'd like to know more about these 34 sets that were sold.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas