So Who Wants to Take a Road Trip w/ me to See Sean Roe?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELL IM IN D..I'LL DRIVE IF YOU LIKE BRO..COUNT ME IN FOR TWO OR THREE DAYS

Dreamert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***** so bad to be in Québec.....naw THAT'S the kind of road trip that I'd like !!!

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no one seems to be able to eliminate the detonation. mike pulled 4 more degrees of timing and it helped alot but still there and now the car is at 680rwhp..

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Interested Parties Are:

Dimitrios
Adrian
Les
Tony
Keith + 1

dont think tony is driving his car. think he meant he wanted to take a ride with me in my car..ill have rose with me..

if sean is available what good for you guys? jan 8 and arrive the 9th? or is the end of the week better like thursday arrive friday and return saturday?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios, I would much rather prefer the beginning of the week, like Jan 8th or 9th because I will be staying for a week and on that time frame I can stay till at least the 14th. School will start the following week.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ah nice....take your car down to miami. its about another 7 hours south from ROE. i did that drive round trip 3 times. awesome drive.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ah nice....take your car down to miami. its about another 7 hours south from ROE. i did that drive round trip 3 times. awesome drive.

So far that is the plan. I figure why not make the trip a lot of fun; Miami, maybe Orlando, maybe West Palm Beach. AH NICE! LOL!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302