Solidify plans for PA/NJ/DE area Viper gathering

Klayfish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Viper hasn't arrived yet, so I hope you guys don't mind me posting to get something organized, but I think it would be fun. If someone else wants to take the lead on it, that's cool. I don't want to "step on toes", I'm just following up on the idea that was brought up earlier. And yes....my car will be here by then...

What do you guys think about Saturday, August 12th as a gathering date? I'd suggest either the Washingtons' Crossing area, or maybe around Valley Forge, as they both are fairly central to the tri-state area, whether people come from MD, DE or up north from the NY/NJ area or even to the west. Both areas also have real nice roads to cruise around in and plenty of areas to get food. I have no clue how many people would come, so I don't know if you'd want to reserve a restaurant or try to do a cookout.

Let's see how many people can attend and which location they'd want to chose, then we can make plans about food and cruising.

Steve

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I'm unavailable on that Saturday...

You can call Denny or just arrange a local get together.
It's not always that official, we have often rides here and there with 2-9 Vipers. Some are "officially" organized, some arent.
Whatever you feel like.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And there is a major meeting, tech session and lunch with the VA/MD/DE/DC group set up at Keene Dodge north of Baltimore for that day, feel free to join us. The event is posted on our regions homepage with more info to be added as we get closer.