Some nasty gift sent to me as well! I demand to know!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you believe the guts some people have?

So I get a box. It is covered with derogatory yellow remarks in crayon (what else would an evil person use!)

So I assume it is another red guy ticked off at me. What else is new. Was probably another ticking package from someone like Chad or Chuck (note: Do all red owners have a CH at the start of their name??....interesting) trying to silence the truth about yellow being better.:rolleyes:

So then I open it. It was not a red guy. It was one step worse. Purple. The dreaded plum color. The color that you would find on a smurf that lives under a WI bridge type of purple. Got to watch them every minute. They are trouble. :nono:

This is what I found in there along with insulting comments regarding my car as well as personal attacks!!;)

IMGA0602-2.jpg

Its a new level of low I tell ya. Just very disapointing. :rolaugh::rolaugh:

:D:D

:eater:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tell you what, these random colorful gifts that keep popping up at people's houses are madness!

I wonder who is going to be next....................

G

Gotvenom 08

Look at that smile on your mug wearing that purple sweat shirt.I knew you would like it alot ,but really not admit it to any one.I bet you wear it all the time don't you?

YOU have become one with that purple shirt!:2tu:

I know if I had a yellow sweat shirt on,the look on my face would be of sheer agony and pain.Since yellow is just plain scary.

But you are beaming like a boy scout after starting his first forest fire!:rolaugh::lmao:

I think(more like I know) I changed another yellow owners mind about the truly best color on a viper.(violet)

nuff said;)

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tim. Bo. I think it is time for you to wake up and smell the coffee. I am grining for other reasons. Like the picture beside my head!

And no, this shirt further proved to me that yellow is better and when I got to see the purple color in person I realised just how pathetic it actually is!

It is a girly, ***** color like pink!

:lmao:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, this nonsense has gone far enough. Using the past few days as photographic proof, let's examine the life of a red Viper owner vs. yellow Viper owner.

This is how Kcobean spends his time :rolleyes::
You must be registered for see images

Robert being...well, Robert :rolleyes:
IMGA0602-2.jpg

And to represent the RED team, this is how we roll....winter time, still driving our cars, top off, hot girl shotgun. I've said it before, I'll say it again...game, set, match...RED :lmao:
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you ask me, the yellow crowd looks like they are enjoying life!

Red looks like they are always TRYING to prove something. :pbt:

Dont worry. Carma (sp :lmao:) will come and find you and then will proceed to beat you with a stick for your nasty comments. :D

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, this nonsense has gone far enough. Using the past few days as photographic proof, let's examine the life of a red Viper owner vs. yellow Viper owner.

This is how Kcobean spends his time :rolleyes::
You must be registered for see images attach

:lmao: Yellow car owners still trying to get more power out of their cars :lmao:

And to represent the RED team, this is how we roll....winter time, still driving our cars, top off, hot girl shotgun. I've said it before, I'll say it again...game, set, match...RED :lmao:
Your Da Man Chad :headbang:

Mark
:uk:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red looks like they are always TRYING to prove something. :pbt:

Just proving we are better than yellow like usual ;)

Dont worry. Carma (sp :lmao:) will come and find you and then will proceed to beat you with a stick for your nasty comments. :D

For all the good I do in the world, trust me, I'm waiting on karma to get here myself :D

Since violet is close to red, and Tim is anti-yellow as everyone should be, we'll give Tim-bo an associate membership into the RED team :2tu:

Last edited:
G

Gotvenom 08

:lmao::rolaugh:

Sorry Robert........ but that was pretty funny

Please say it isn't true!

Yes it's true STRETCH! Read it and weep.:D

IMGA0602-2.jpg

Mopar Boy you do look kinda snazzy wearing that PURPLE shirt ALL THINGS CONSIDERED!:rolleyes::lmao:

You know there is only so much that can be done working with what we have here.LMAO:rolaugh::D

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, well; more bad karma I see! You know, Timbo, you really, REALLY, should have read the warning I tried to give you in the other thread! I know PURPLE is about halfway to RED anyway, but this business of allying yourself with that SLOW RED crowd.....you are seriously tempting fate, with that. I tried to tell you about this whole Karma thingie, but you choose to go merrily along, in blissful disbelief. This will bring you to no good end, you may be sure of it it. I know these things......and besides, I have in my library a certain very old book (long supposed not to exist any more); let us just say that within it....well, there are certain things that might help the process along, as it were. Not that I expect that to be at all necessary; bad karma is normally a most efficient huntress, and she will be looking for you, on account of your ingratitude!:smirk:

G

Gotvenom 08

Just proving we are better than yellow like usual ;)

For all the good I do in the world, trust me, I'm waiting on karma to get here myself :D

Since violet is close to red, and Tim is anti-yellow as everyone should be, we'll give Tim-bo an associate membership into the RED team :2tu:

Well look at that every one.Bad karma,NO WAY .I am now an ASS ociate member of the red crowd.I am moving up in the world for sure.Just when you think bad karma is going to get you.Here comes this promotion and all is well!:2tu:

And it is so much fun picking on those viper brethren(yellow owners) that just don't see the light on this issue.They have to bring voo doo magic spells to try and stop us.:rolaugh:And it will never work.

As Mopar Boy quickly sells his current car and gets into a real color.The dominos will just fall.He will indeed start a selling panic of the yellow cars and the market will be flooded with those things.Maybe a demo derby would be at hand,since they will be so cheap to buy.:omg::D

Just tossing around a few ideas here is all.And thanks CHAD BO for the promotion to the red club!!!!:spin:

Well, well; more GOOD karma I see! You know, Timbo, you really, REALLY, should have read the warning I tried to give you in the other thread! I know PURPLE (best color)is about halfway to RED anyway, but this business of allying yourself with that SLOW RED crowd.....you are seriously tempting fate, with that. I tried to tell you about this whole Karma thingie, but you choose to go merrily along, in blissful disbelief(la dee da ignoring you):lmao:. This will bring you to no good end, you may be sure of it it.( what do you mean I just got promoted):D I know these things......and besides, I have in my library a certain very old book (long supposed not to exist any more); let us just say that within it....well, there are certain things that might help the process along, as it were. Not that I expect that to be at all necessary; bad karma is normally a most efficient huntress, and she will be looking for you, on account of your ingratitude!:smirk:

Ingratitude to Yellow????????I will never succumb to appreciating that color!!!!:crossed:

Wild read the above and take notes!!!!!!!:D

Timbo( the ASS ociate member );)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a box from a PURPLE guy from WI too...am scared to open it now! hhahaa

G

Gotvenom 08

I got a box from a PURPLE guy from WI too...am scared to open it now! hhahaa

Leslie,if you hear a ticking sound.Forward "that" package to Mopar Boy!I hope I didn't send you the wrong "package":D;):lmao:

Me thinks Santa Claus :santa: must live in Wisconsin ;) and he drives a violet sled.
:clap: Go yellow...yea team! :clap:

I Hate yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!More like go red/violet team!:)

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh:

Chad, I gotta admit that living the "Red life" looks like alot more fun to me! :headbang:

If I purchase a Red Viper, can you assure me, that I too, will have said lifestyle?? :2tu: Or more importantly, that my fiancè will accept previous said lifestyle??? :dunno:

Where in WI does this Santa Clause live? I may be close!

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chad, I gotta admit that living the "Red life" looks like alot more fun to me! :headbang:

If I purchase a Red Viper, can you assure me, that I too, will have said lifestyle?? :2tu: Or more importantly, that my fiancè will accept previous said lifestyle??? :dunno:

Where in WI does this Santa Clause live? I may be close!
Of course he can't actually promise you that "lifestyle" (not that you'd want it anyway, if you understood the reality of it)! You see, what Chad presents here is a carefully crafted illusion, nothing more, Let me explain to you what he actually does. He goes out and takes pictures of gorgeous models, and on rare occasions one of them may actually consent to ride in that RED McViper of his (but only if she desperately needs transportation) Then, he posts grainy cell phone pics of these "events", to lead you to believe these young ladies are actually "dating" him. Well, my friend, that is nothing but window dressing for his real life, which is a far less glamorous thing, believe me! What is his real existence, you ask? Well, I have it on the best authority that he spends his evenings at *******, looking as pathetic as a little lost puppy, in the hope that some ******* waitress will feel sorry for his poor, forlorn, dateless, bedraggled self. Once in a while, one of them will feel pity enough for him, and his SLOW, RED Snake, to accept a ride home; nothing more, but these rare events, such as they are, are a highlight of his humdrum existence. He drops them off at the front door, goes home to his miserable abode, and falls asleep dreaming of Kellie Pickler (another unobtainable fantasy of his). Of course, the next day, he regales us with pictures to "prove" his supposed "conquest" of the previous evening. Specious humbug, the lot of it!

Through this constant compensating for his otherwise drab and meaningless existence, he has (mis)led many another here to actually buy a SLOW, RED Viper, in the hope that such is the key to his "glamorous" lifestyle, supposedly so filled with encounters with lovely, nubile young women (never mind that his "conquests" are mere babes, unsophisticated and barely of legal age, who actually believe that fungus of peachfuzz adorning his mug might be a real man's beard)! What he doesn't tell you, is that all the women of REAL taste, discernment, and sophistication have long since left the car show, photoshoot, or whatever, to spend the evening in far more upscale surroundings, in the company of real men, who, (as we all know) drive FAST, YELLOW Vipers!)

Were it not for my chivalrous attitude toward the ladies ( I believe passionate evenings with real, memorable and sophisticated ladies should be, like a fine cigar or an excellent scotch, enjoyed in a classy, contemplative, and appropriately private fashion and environment, sans any photographic evidence which might tend to cheapen the encounter), I could give you some personal testimonies in that regard , which, I assure you, would leave you completely convinced that a FAST, YELLOW VIPER is the ticket to the lifestyle of your wildest imaginings and beyond! Unfortunately, modesty (not to mention the desire to avoid another messy divorce!), forbids it; my wife is a tolerant woman who well understands my personal proclivities, but she does have her limits, and certain, ah, "indiscretions" are matters I think I had better not discuss; I'm quite sure you will understand. Besides, I am certain that other (single) members of the YELLOW Brotherhood have similar testimonies to relate, and I hope that they will do so (appropriately, of course; WE are gentlemen, and do not post questionable photographs of our female, ah, companions), but then, we, after all, have nothing to prove (much less compensate for)!

As for that little matter with your fiancee, well, we can only hope that you have managed to find yourself an exceptionally tolerant and understanding woman, one who values you sufficiently to understand the, ah, wilder moments of the adventurous lifestyle you covet; I'm afraid a jealous fiancee or wife, and a lifestyle of Vipering with other beautiful women, (not to mention the resulting evenings of wine, women and song, as it were), often has proved to be a combustible mixture. I think you had better tread very lightly here (and always have a convincing lie, er, I mean "excuse", at the ready). A lifetime of dodging various unpleasant objects whizzing past my head has convinced me that discretion is the better part of valor here; "hell hath no fury....." and all that. Should you plan to get a FAST, YELLOW Viper, you might find it in your best interest to consider a more, ah, "open" relationship (and even then, some care may be called for); but then, "faint heart never won fair lady" either. "L'Audace, l'Audace, toujours l'Audace!" as the French say; of course, I need not translate.:D

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is what happens when REDgoing too slow for the YELLOW! ha

And still, RED will not allow YELLOW to pass because it is slow!!

Last edited:

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What he doesn't tell you, is that all the women of REAL taste, discernment, and sophistication have long since left the car show, photoshoot, or whatever, to spend the evening in far more upscale surroundings, in the company of real men, who, (as we all know) drive FAST, YELLOW Vipers!)

:lmao: Do you have a career in creative writing of some sort? :2tu:

I have a story, a true story. We went a couple weeks ago to check out a 97 Red GTS "Gold Edition" :)crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:) and I asked her what she thought of that, and she said "I don't care what kind of Viper you get...as long as it's not yellow." :omg:

So I guess she's not a woman of "REAL taste, discernment, and sophistication" :dunno: :smirk:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course he can't actually promise you that "lifestyle" (not that you'd want it anyway, if you understood the reality of it)! You see, what Chad presents here is a carefully crafted illusion, nothing more, Let me explain to you what he actually does. He goes out and takes pictures of gorgeous models, and on rare occasions one of them may actually consent to ride in that RED McViper of his (but only if she desperately needs transportation) Then, he posts grainy cell phone pics of these "events", to lead you to believe these young ladies are actually "dating" him. Well, my friend, that is nothing but window dressing for his real life, which is a far less glamorous thing, believe me! What is his real existence, you ask? Well, I have it on the best authority that he spends his evenings at *******, looking as pathetic as a little lost puppy, in the hope that some ******* waitress will feel sorry for his poor, forlorn, dateless, bedraggled self. Once in a while, one of them will feel pity enough for him, and his SLOW, RED Snake, to accept a ride home; nothing more, but these rare events, such as they are, are a highlight of his humdrum existence. He drops them off at the front door, goes home to his miserable abode, and falls asleep dreaming of Kellie Pickler (another unobtainable fantasy of his). Of course, the next day, he regales us with pictures to "prove" his supposed "conquest" of the previous evening. Specious humbug, the lot of it!

Through this constant compensating for his otherwise drab and meaningless existence, he has (mis)led many another here to actually buy a SLOW, RED Viper, in the hope that such is the key to his "glamorous" lifestyle, supposedly so filled with encounters with lovely, nubile young women (never mind that his "conquests" are mere babes, unsophisticated and barely of legal age, who actually believe that fungus of peachfuzz adorning his mug might be a real man's beard)! What he doesn't tell you, is that all the women of REAL taste, discernment, and sophistication have long since left the car show, photoshoot, or whatever, to spend the evening in far more upscale surroundings, in the company of real men, who, (as we all know) drive FAST, YELLOW Vipers!)

Were it not for my chivalrous attitude toward the ladies ( I believe passionate evenings with real, memorable and sophisticated ladies should be, like a fine cigar or an excellent scotch, enjoyed in a classy, contemplative, and appropriately private fashion and environment, sans any photographic evidence which might tend to cheapen the encounter), I could give you some personal testimonies in that regard , which, I assure you, would leave you completely convinced that a FAST, YELLOW VIPER is the ticket to the lifestyle of your wildest imaginings and beyond! Unfortunately, modesty (not to mention the desire to avoid another messy divorce!), forbids it; my wife is a tolerant woman who well understands my personal proclivities, but she does have her limits, and certain, ah, "indiscretions" are matters I think I had better not discuss; I'm quite sure you will understand. Besides, I am certain that other (single) members of the YELLOW Brotherhood have similar testimonies to relate, and I hope that they will do so (appropriately, of course; WE are gentlemen, and do not post questionable photographs of our female, ah, companions), but then, we, after all, have nothing to prove (much less compensate for)!

As for that little matter with your fiancee, well, we can only hope that you have managed to find yourself an exceptionally tolerant and understanding woman, one who values you sufficiently to understand the, ah, wilder moments of the adventurous lifestyle you covet; I'm afraid a jealous fiancee or wife, and a lifestyle of Vipering with other beautiful women, (not to mention the resulting evenings of wine, women and song, as it were), often has proved to be a combustible mixture. I think you had better tread very lightly here (and always have a convincing lie, er, I mean "excuse", at the ready). A lifetime of dodging various unpleasant objects whizzing past my head has convinced me that discretion is the better part of valor here; "hell hath no fury....." and all that. Should you plan to get a FAST, YELLOW Viper, you might find it in your best interest to consider a more, ah, "open" relationship (and even then, some care may be called for); but then, "faint heart never won fair lady" either. "L'Audace, l'Audace, toujours l'Audace!" as the French say; of course, I need not translate.:D

For the love of V10's (something you yellow guys know nothing about since you have V8's) and premium gas, someone give me the Cliff's Notes version of this.

:lmao: Do you have a career in creative writing of some sort? :2tu:

I have a story, a true story. We went a couple weeks ago to check out a 97 Red GTS "Gold Edition" :)crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:) and I asked her what she thought of that, and she said "I don't care what kind of Viper you get...as long as it's not yellow." :omg:

So I guess she's not a woman of "REAL taste, discernment, and sophistication" :dunno: :smirk:

:lmao::D:rolaugh::omg::lmao:

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what happens when REDgoing too slow for the YELLOW! ha

And still, RED will not allow YELLOW to pass because it is slow!!

What I see in those 2 photos is a YELLOW Gen 3 cant pass a RED gen 1 or Gen 2 . :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rolaugh:
You see, YELLLOW slow down a fast car. ;)

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Robert........ but that was pretty funny

Please say it isn't true!

It was NOT funny! :nono:

OK. Maybe a little. :smirk:

Yes it's true STRETCH! Read it and weep

Oh calm yourself! You are getting so excited you are going to burn out your pacemaker again. :rolaugh:

Mopar Boy you do look kinda snazzy wearing that PURPLE shirt ALL THINGS CONSIDERED!:

You saying I look good in everything even something as horrible as that purple rag? :eater:

I am now an ASS

Well, I think I will avoid any comments here. You seemed to sum it up nicely! :rolaugh:

And it is so much fun picking on those viper brethren(yellow owners) that just don't see the light on this issue.They have to bring voo doo magic spells to try and stop us.:rolaugh:And it will never work.

Someone say something about Ralph's car? :rolleyes: Translation: I am ignoring you. :pbt:

As Mopar Boy quickly sells his current car and gets into a real color.The dominos will just fall.He will indeed start a selling panic of the yellow cars and the market will be flooded with those things.Maybe a demo derby would be at hand,since they will be so cheap to buy.

I will pretend I didnt hear that. ;)
Just tossing around a few ideas here is all.And thanks CHAD BO for the promotion to the red club!!!!:

Yeah, you keep seeing the "promotion" to the Court Jester of the red team as a promotion. :lmao: Let me know how that works!

Timbo( the ASS )

Well said, again! :lmao:

Leslie,if you hear a ticking sound.Forward "that" package to Mopar Boy!I hope I didn't send you the wrong "package"

Not again! :( I am still trying to fix my face from the last time my package went boom! ;)

I LOVE yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!More
Wow! Hate is such a strong word. Let me fix that for you.

Wow! That is so well written Chad will likely need a translation or at least some help reading it.

For the love of V10's (something you yellow guys know nothing about since you have V8's) and premium gas, someone give me the Cliff's Notes version of this.

Well what do you know!

Chad, let me help you. He summed up your life. Sucky car, blow up doll photo enhanced to look real, and your Village called and they want their idiot back! :rolaugh:

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh my! This is a most distressing development (for you, that is)! You may recall that I held out the hope that your intended might be one of those patient and understanding women (there really are such creatures!), who would be willing to overlook the occasional dalliances with other females inherent in the, ah, "lifestyle" you wish to pursue. Well, I see that was too much to hope for. No, I'm afraid you have managed to become entangled with one of the much smarter (and more possessive) variety; I fear that remark of hers indicates that she already knows of the distinct aphrodisiac effect a FAST YELLOW Viper has on desirable members of her gender, and she is already taking proactive measures to avoid any such competition for your affections! *sigh* We might have hoped for a bit more naivete on her part; as matters now stand, I think she is apt to keep you on a VERY short leash, and should you stray......well, I doubt you will be able to talk your way out of it; in fact, you are likely to discover a surprising (and unwelcome) strength in her dainty, feminine, little hand, once she has your ****** in its grasp! In simple terms, this one is already forging your chains, and clearly intends that the ONLY woman riding with you in your Viper will be herself!

I think that should you continue down this path, you had best resign yourself to a long stretch of enforced monogamy. You may console yourself with the thought that you are thereby contributing to the pleasurable lifestyles of other Viper owners. After all, with you safely locked away, there will be more women aching for a ride in a FAST YELLOW Viper; and of course, we of the Yellow Brotherhood will happily step in to fulfill that need, (and naturally, any other "needs" they may have!):D Happy Vipering to you and your missus, while we play with our mistresses! So many women, so little time!;):rolaugh:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad I would post pictures of all the driving I am enjoying in my yellow car but the truth is its too damn fast. Everytime I try to get someone to take a picture of me driving all that shows up is a yellow blur. Maybe I just need another yellow car to drive along side me to take the pictures.:dunno:

G

Gotvenom 08

Nice cut and paste job Mopar Boy:rolleyes::D Seems you like to leave a few words out and then make it look like I like yellow!!!!!!!!!The nerve of some people on here.:D

Any ways I just wanted to show the RED ash tray I had anodized.This was in honor of my Associate membership into the red club.Going to fire up that Cuban cigar and savor the moment!!!Oh man Life is Good!!!!

Red looks great,after all who ever heard of a yellow ash tray????:omg::rolleyes:

A select few are in the "club" and other non members( yellow) just can't stand all the fun we have.Like the old saying goes,you can lead a horse to water,but you can't make it drink.:D

Or how bout this saying,You can let a yellow guy track his car,but you just can't get him to win.:rolaugh::D

P.S.My pace maker is fine Mopar Boy! No worries there.LOL...:lmao:That comment you made was almost funny too>;)

Bet the yellow guys are envious now!!!!:dunno::D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang