Some Pics of A Buddys...

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSX that has been done out, along with the viper. Has a custom drop top done to it which is pretty unique... along with the wheels, exhaust, carbon fiber etc. Went for a nice cruise and took some pictures at the UBC lookout. Enjoy...

You must be registered for see images

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell your buddy if he really wants to be unique, paint the hood back to the same color as the rest of the car. Otherwise, he looks like any other ***** that drives rice. It's the difference between having a nice car and getting caught up in a stupid fad.

dallas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Allblack I saw you today drive by heading north on granville st. and 41st It was the night of the fireworks .Anyways Both cars look great!! For those who don't know the NSX is mid-engined with nearly perfect 50/50 weight distribution . They are awesome handling track cars! I have had the lucky experience to own both.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper looks GOOOOOOOOD!!!! :2tu:

NSX looks like a clean install, but not for me. And looks like a **** next to that SRT! :D

OP
OP
A

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96 GTS - The hood is carbon fiber, as well as the sides. It looks painted int hose pics but yeah, its CF. Looks nice in person.

OP
OP
A

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah you dont see too many of them around... it sure turns heads though. People think its a Ferrari at first glance.

Dallas - when are you gonna get another toy so we can go for a cruise?

Nico

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't the NSX an all aluminun car? There isn't enough of a weight difference to justify adding the carbon fiber hood. It's all about wanting your car look just like one of the thousands of other obnoxious Nagasaki nut-buckets. What's unique about that?

I'm not a 19 year old punk with baggy pants and an attitude, maybe that's why I don't think it looks "tight." I actually like the NSX, and thought the one in the picture was nice until I saw the hood. I'm a muscle car guy, and I honestly can't wait for this tuner crap to curl up in a ball and die.

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not my kinda car, but it looks ok. Some of you are getting a little defensive though, if you don't like, just don't get one. I never like to talk [******] about a mans car, we all have different taste.

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steamed or fried?

"nearly perfect 50/50 weight distribution"

So is the Viper and heaps of other cars

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two very nice looking cars! I love the look of the NSX and this one in particular looks awesome. :nana:

Does he have any motor work done? I know of a couple forced induction NSX's that move out pretty good, besides being a very well balanced car.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two very cool cars, the drop top mod on the NSX looks nicely done :2tu:
Speaking of it, who makes those rims? I really like them.

dallas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steamed or fried?

"nearly perfect 50/50 weight distribution"

So is the Viper and heaps of other cars

Yes, good point the SRT-10 is also near 50/50 weight dist . However after owning both of them I feel the mid-mounted RWD engine has completely different and possibly superior handling characteristics over a front engine RWD .

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I used to own an NSX....awesome, awesome car. My only complaint was lack of power, but apart from that it was a great car. Very easy and fun to drive. The viper is just a whole other beast.

OP
OP
A

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACELLR8 - Its got headers (not sure what kind), comptech exhaust, intake, and some sort of chip I think.

F355 - No idea

The car is pretty easy to drive and it rips it nicely for an import.

Nico

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, I like the NSX very much since I had previously owned 2 of them. Ofcourse, can't compare the NSX and the Viper at all since it's completely two different cars. However, apart from all the cars that I owned or previously owned, NSX is the only car which has the cheapest and lowest maintenance.

AxlRoseViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But everyone knows the problem with the NSX is that while its a great balanced car...the power is laughable for the cost of the car. The Honda s2000 is essentially the same speed for $30k, and if they improved the snap over-steer on the s2000, should be almost as fun to drive.

The NSX was cool for a short window and its really sad when one of your best qualities is that people mistake it for a ferrari....the same can be said for some fiero conversions...

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But everyone knows the problem with the NSX is that while its a great balanced car...the power is laughable for the cost of the car. The Honda s2000 is essentially the same speed for $30k, and if they improved the snap over-steer on the s2000, should be almost as fun to drive.

The NSX was cool for a short window and its really sad when one of your best qualities is that people mistake it for a ferrari....the same can be said for some fiero conversions...

I can agree with that statement. Driven both, and they are pretty much the same car with minor differences but I can tell you that the differences do not make up the $60,000 in difference for the sticker so now I have a Viper and S2000 for the price of an NSX. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang