Some teaser pics

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Converting my rear vert to a coupe. Should be done next week. Can't wait for the rest of the car to be painted. Body mods will also include HMS front bumper & Jeff Lemke's hood. Stay tuned...

Attachments

• resized1.jpg
    resized1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 423
OP
OP
M

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one more pic

Attachments

• resized2.jpg
    resized2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 358
OP
OP
M

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you doing Jeffs full kit or are you just replacing the rear???

Joe

I'm just doing the rear and not the full body kit.

you can convert verts to coupes?

U can convert the rear vert to a coupe. But to get the whole "coupe" effect, u would also need to get the "coupe" hardtop. There was one in the works, but haven't heard anything lately.

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it wider than normal????

I would also like to do this.... Did you order from Jeff??

I absolutely love the coupe backend... Reminds of a woman with a nice rear...lol

joe

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... ahh ... umm ... then why not just buy a coupe? :rolleyes:

Because a vert can look GREAT with a coupe rear end!

25_1.jpg

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You know, that looks pretty cool. I was killing myself debating between buying the vert vs. coupe. One of the MAJOR reasons I was thinking coupe was that rear end looked so great. I finally chose the vert just because it fit my uses better. To have a vert with the coupe rear end . . . AWESOME. I really like it. Congrats! Enjoy it.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually the Roush SEMA viper started life at a vert and was converted by Roush to be a coupe, there were also at least one other possibly the ASC/McLaren Diamondback if memory serves me correctly

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The vert rearend was too boring for me, that was the driving factor that made me get the coupe instead. Had the vert come with a coupe style rearend, I'd have gotten the vert for sure.

V

Venomiss

These look great and it will be interesting to see the finished product when it's all together.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Definitely interesting. Looks good.

The coupe has external vents beside the tailights. Since the vert has a trunk, not a hatchback like the coupe, there is no reason to put the coupe rear on the vert (except for the ducktail?). It sure looks nice though.

Ted