Someone named Happy signed my Viper!

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, while finishing up the install of my SnakeOyl cargo cover tonight, I pulled the latch cover panel off and found a sticker on the inside of the rear fascia with the date 04/29/97, a part number 042597110, and on the line for initals "HAPPY". Sooooo cool to be able to go through this handmade car and see the traces of the folks who put such an incredible machine on the road. What has everyone else out there found for signatures on their cars?

:usa: Nick :usa:

OP
OP
V

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's in a pretty difficult area to get at with my camera, plus the flash tended to wash the label out. Once I can light it naturally, I think I can get a good shot of it.

Dave - Any reason for refraining from discussing? Hopefully I'm not letting anything out that shouldn't be...

:usa: Nick :usa:

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i remember seeing signatures and dates when I took my door panels off. maybe its part of the quality control process by signing off on the parts

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i found sigs on my new challenger in the trunk on the battery and the abs pump, initials and a smiley:)

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took the heater box off under the hood of my 92, and there was written 223 (my cars number is 223)underneath it, had to wipe it away because I spoiled some coolant...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX