Someone please make this for 2006-2010

JLorello

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If fate decides for me to keep my viper, I want!!!

Looks great, perfect compromise between nothing and the big ACR/Aero wings.

You must be registered for see images

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like, but... Why such a big gap on the corners & it doesn't seem to follow the fender line?
Im guessing since its only atached to the rear deck lid, when you shut the lid, you dont want it to hit the rear quarter panels and muss up the paint. Oh.... I would also be down for buying one of these.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll start on one tomorrow, downloaded all the high rez pics last night thinking of this exact thing!

Oh yes! In on this! Will it provide form as well as function?? I'd really like to run something like this on the back as well as your other front splitter on the front safely!

Keep posted!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually had a customer ask me to make a Gen 3/4 fitting GTS-R look fascia. I already have a fiberglass Gen 3 front bumper (easier to cut and bond to that urethane) I made to start with so, it should be an interesting next couple of weeks....

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how this attaces. Drilling or tape?

I also wonder if you could close that gap at the wide ends of the spoiler and supply a small triangle of clear bra for each rear fender in case it does come in contact.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how this attaces. Drilling or tape?

I also wonder if you could close that gap at the wide ends of the spoiler and supply a small triangle of clear bra for each rear fender in case it does come in contact.

given the purpose, it will need to be drilled, but i will loo at it from a few angles after i get it sculpted over the next 2 days, i will also bring it closer to the fenders and probably have a soft spongy gap filler in that crevace area to eminate the big gap appearance

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would so buy one for my Gen2..............it would aid my car perfectly on the track.........Gen2 guys need more functionable aero bits

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If fate decides for me to keep my viper, I want!!!

Looks great, perfect compromise between nothing and the big ACR/Aero wings.

You must be registered for see images

EXACTLY what I was thinking the first time I saw it a few months ago...... I love the shape and style and the carbon fiber look . To me it doesnt need to be painted. Whoever decides to put this into production is definately going to sell a bunch..... I'm in as long as it not too crazy expensive.

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would prefere it not be a "Drilled" installation. Perhaps it could be a combination of some fasteners on the edge of the hatch ( that could be drilled but not noticable ....along with some of that real sticky 3M adhesive tape...