Someone please make this for 2006-2010

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys,

wanted to see how this looked first so there would be something to offset the downforce of the spoiler

NEW_BUMPER_2.jpg

Now back to spoilers....

ROYMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ Does this actually exist? Im not one for doing facelifts but it does not look bad at all

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wait a minute, I thought we were talking about a rear spoiler for the gen 3's and 4's:dunno:What did I miss?

Exactly, where did this come from. This whole thread is waiting on the rear spoiler, not the front. Obviously this is not happening. Hopeful thinking.....

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked the spoiler because it is a functional & respectful nod towards the new GenV design. The bumper just seems like you're trying to pretend the car is something else - misleading deceit. Not my taste at all.

SSGNRDZ_28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked the spoiler because it is a functional & respectful nod towards the new GenV design. The bumper just seems like you're trying to pretend the car is something else - misleading deceit. Not my taste at all.

I would tend to agree with you but to each his own, the workmanship looks good. It doesn’t help that the front of the Gen V is probably the only thing I don’t like about the design.

I have been watching in anticipation of the spoiler though (hopefully a non-intrusive installation if possible).

Real_Venom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thinking the same thing. Had a conversation with Steve about dumping my Autoform deck spoiler to purchase one of these if it's made.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whomp whomp whomp. ETA on spoiler 2014.....if ever. This thread is 3.5 months old with nothing but "almost" promises and now we find out the project is no closer to being completed then when the thread was started.

As far as the bumper, quality looks great but If I wanted the gen v bumper it would come with a gen 5. just my opinion.

rsd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything ever happen with the spoiler or is it dead in the water?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave