Someone please make this for 2006-2010

spartan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gts-r

please make that gen 5 style front for the gen 3/4 i need one asap!!!

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome work ! Keep us posted on pricing for both :2tu:
Do you have pics for a convertible with spoiler ?

Thanks ! Jay

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the look of the gen 5 front end on the gen3/4. Also that little lip spoiler in the rear doesn't look bad either.

Price and when it is ready.

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might talk to my carbon fiber sponsor if someone else doesn't make the spoiler soon!

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is our G3/G4 Coupe Version, better pics coming later as well as a few design and build pics

http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/vipairpe/media/TASpoiler_zpse32ae909.mp4.html

This is by far one of the best additions made for the viper in years! It flows very well with the body lines and is much more subtle than the towering ACR park bench. A carbon fiber version will definitely be going on my car! Might even compliment it with a ACR front splitter to finish off the track pack!

Raven2k8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quality control, prompt delivery, and customer service will be important for those considering this.

He is also making spoilers for the convertible similar to the Hennessey wing. The quality is better than Hennessey. I think Hennessey has a blind person cutting the spoilers out of the molds. It took my body shop hours to make the spoiler fit. I have pictures to show this. Steve's new coupe wing will be a good product!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Something tells me I might just have a little more experience than you with Steve's body parts:
You must be registered for see images attach

And, since I'm following this thread, you can tell that I'm already thinking how it might look on the back of my Vert/Coupe!

He is also making spoilers for the convertible similar to the Hennessey wing. The quality is better than Hennessey. I think Hennessey has a blind person cutting the spoilers out of the molds. It took my body shop hours to make the spoiler fit. I have pictures to show this. Steve's new coupe wing will be a good product!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something tells me I might just have a little more experience than you with Steve's body parts:

And, since I'm following this thread, you can tell that I'm already thinking how it might look on the back of my Vert/Coupe!

It may make you too Fast!

These are going to be even higher quality than our wings and splitters!

Here is a build thread on the development of this spoiler, I know I always wanted to "know how its Made" and I can tell you it is stinky, and MESSY!

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/669747-Carbon-Spoiler-Build-Thread

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a pic from this AM I made while waiting for the Carbon Fiber to Cure (pics soon)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62