someone purchase my '04 SRT Ram

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone purchase my \'04 SRT Ram

Its in the classifieds for $32K, just under 5K miles (I put 1400 or so of those on myself) . Got it from Bill P several months ago. If I dont sell it I'm gonna end up modding it (which isnt all that bad). Gary Almond will be in Utah I think around christmas so if you live east of the rockies it could be good timing. I need to refocus on getting another Viper.

Thanks!!

OP
OP
D

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: someone purchase my \'04 SRT Ram

Its a bone stock red one...I'm sure you've seen them. How can I put one of the 80+ viewers of this thread in my Woodhouse purchased '04 Ram? Previous owner was a car collector in Colorado. Bill P can verify my attention to detail and cleanliness as he has handled my '03 Cobra, '01 Viper, and '04 SRT Ram.

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Glad to hear you working your way back to a Viper again ;) Did you ever receive your printout of the dyno results?

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Its in the classifieds for $32K, just under 5K miles (I put 1400 or so of those on myself) . Got it from Bill P several months ago. If I dont sell it I'm gonna end up modding it (which isnt all that bad). Gary Almond will be in Utah I think around christmas so if you live east of the rockies it could be good timing. I need to refocus on getting another Viper.

Thanks!!

I almost bought one. With that kind of depreciation, glad I didn't :(

OP
OP
D

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score

luckily I didnt pay anywhere near sticker. I would agree the SRT Ram whether reg or quad cab is a tough truck to move either by dealer or private owner. I would have thought my price was a great one given what you get. Gas mileage on the highway for me was around 17 mpg, 1 less then my V8 Dakota that I traded when I drove it to Woodhouse.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Watching the prices, they actually seem to be depreciating more in line with most "regular" vehicles. So far, only Gen I and II Vipers seem to have depreciated slower than most vehicles. A good clean stock Gen I only has depreciated 20% off it's original MSRP in 12 years. Not Bad.

In my book, Ram SRT's are a pretty good deal for the price, new or used.

OP
OP
D

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm losing money at $31500 should I sell it but the extra monthly payments I'd free up will offset my out of pocket difference in a few months.

I've even got it advertised on the srt10forum lower then any other SRT Ram and not a nibble or inquiry. Truck is extremely clean, maybe its just the time of year or specialty market of the vehicle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather