Something for Paul's family from you...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something for Paul\'s family from you...

Just wanted to let you guys know that this was shipped off to Brian to give to Paul Mumford's family today:

You must be registered for see images

It is not from anybody in particular, but from the Viper community as a whole. And before anybody says anything, this was not my idea, but from George at MGW. I just had the contacts for making the plaque itself, you will recognize the brilliant work of MGW in the medallion (weighs a ton too).

I hope that this can convey just a little of what so many felt in the Viper community to Paul's family.

Chris

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Something for Paul\'s family from you...

That was really cool, glad you did it. I'm new to the viper community, but from what I've read and heard, Mr. Mumford was a stand-up guy. My belated condolences, Mitch

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's awesome. I'm sure the family will appreciate the sentiment. PMUM will live on in the hearts and minds of those who knew him as well as those of us who never met him but respected him just the same.
Doc

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

I wish I coulda contributed something to that.

Thats really nice, a fitting memorial to our friend.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

well done. Very thoughtful of you both.

Max :usa:

OT Challenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks again, Chris, and all who contributed to this. Below is an excerpt from a recent email with Paul Sr.:

"I can't tell you how much these messages have meant to his Mom and me in these last few weeks. Please let everyone know that we have also been reading all the wonderful things on the Viper boards."

What a great community.