Sometimes going for a drive is worth it...

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently lost my job, so to clear my head, I decided to go for a long drive in my little Mazda hatchback. I went over to two Dodge dealers in the area, and it was most rewarding. I saw a 2009 SSG ACR at one, roped off, but it was a great experience. The sales person I was talking to, was asking all sorts of questions about the Viper that I was able to answer. I thought the salespeople were supposed to know their product! Nonetheless I managed to snap a few pictures of this car from my Blackberry.

I then went to another dealer which had a 2008 Violet SRT-10 coupe with white stripes. That colour looked AMAZING!!! The sales guy knew his stuff about the cars. I was impressed. Unfortunately I couldn't grab any shots of this car, as it was in the service bay under the car cover.

Either way, seeing the Vipers put a big grin on my face. I just want to thank Dodge for building such a car that just seeing one, can put a smile on one's face. Ownership must be on a completely different level!

-Steve

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everytime I go into my garage puts a smile on my face for the rest of the day . Everytime I go for a drive in my Viper puts a smile on my face for the rest of the week.

I'm actually currently interacting with that dealership, that has the SSG ACR . If they give me good enough price on my 08 I'm gonna trade it in .

Sorry to hear about your job lose .

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lack of knowledge from some sales staff is just mind boggling. If it was my career, I'd be damned if some customer would know more about my product.

I bought a 2500 HD Chevy truck a few months back. I like the sales guy, no pressure and pleasant to chat with, but he knew next to nothing about the product he was trying to sell. He didn't even know basic stuff, like how big the gas tank was... This was a senior sales dude at that dealership... just sad.

I make it my mission in life to know my job better than anyone else because I wish to continue being employed. I guess it's a rare thing these days.

Good luck with your job situation, be the best at what you do!