Sophmore Year Video

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put together some video from 2008 season. A bit longer than I planned but it makes me think of summer, so it's all good. :2tu:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA5oeJ1s9oQ[/media]

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice video! And congrats on earning your stripes!:2tu:

Question: How did you get the camera mounted so it would not come off at speed?

Robert

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say this video has inspired me to attend a track day. I was afraid to get it on the track with my last one but it looks like loads of fun. And what better car to do it in the a bee!

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say this video has inspired me to attend a track day. I was afraid to get it on the track with my last one but it looks like loads of fun. And what better car to do it in the a bee!

This is exactly the reaction I was hoping to inspire. The thing that makes a viper different than most cars is that you can roll off the street and onto the track and have a really capable track car and then simply drive on home. That's what makes viper's such great cars.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do it, and support Vipers. Make a weekend out of one of these events.
NARRA Online [Complete Schedule]

They also have instructors present and lotsa Viper support.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, that was great:2tu::2tu:

Were the drivers of the Vette and Lambo out for joy rides? You were taking them down everytime you came up on them!!:headbang:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go for it!!! I must say I really enjoy tracking my car. I have done some autocrossing and had it on a track last year. You really get to see what the car can do. Plus this year I can do it with the ACR! Just whatever you do, do it safe!!!:D

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing that makes me very nervous is I can't afford to fix the car if I crash it. Very nerve wrecking. Makes me want to drive my Audi out there. Don't care about that car. The Viper has always been my dream car so to finally own one (after totaling the first one) has been a dream come true.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing that makes me very nervous is I can't afford to fix the car if I crash it. Very nerve wrecking. Makes me want to drive my Audi out there. Don't care about that car. The Viper has always been my dream car so to finally own one (after totaling the first one) has been a dream come true.

Then take your Audi.

But I recommend the Viper. You guys that are nervous about wrecking are the last ones on the planet that ever crash at the track. Get out there and learn your Viper. What you learn on the track will help you avoid danger on the street.

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, as Chuck said, it will make you a MUCH better driver. Second, you will only drive to the limit that you are comfortable. If that is 75% then that's what it is . You are not racing for anything. There is no prize, so you don't need to eek out every tenth of a second a lap. Finally, it is probably one of the safest places you can drive your car. It is much safer than the street as you are not worried about people pulling out in front of you, talking on their cell phones etc. Plus, you are having fun driving your car but not breaking any laws and putting yourself and others at risk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456