SOUND DEADNER

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mit,

No enforcer, just opinionated. No one here is my minions, they all spoke their mind as I did. No collaboration occured, just people posting. I was more playing then anything, and then when people wanted to get serious with getting the ******* all wadded up, I pressed harder.

As for snake hydies, I dont have their interior, but they dont really add weight, they just change the colors. Also I know and am friends with Chad (the owner) and I am constantly harrasing him anways, so I'll leave his products along. lol.

HID's are a great idea, they add visibility at night, all for them. They are a value add in my opinion.

I'm definitly not in love with MGW products, and didnt have a single product of theirs in my car, but at the same time, I dont dislike them, because they dont do stuff that seems too bad to me. lol...

Now, me being an A$$hole.... well all I can say about that... is you are right.. lol.. I never denied that.

Best of luck with the sound deadner if you/both going to do it, I dont think many here will care. Just try not to cry so much when someone is jerking someones chain...

Jon

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is a YEAR NEWER then yours (

I bought it brand new off the show room floor) and

I have put on well over 20k more then you. At the point

I sold my car 3-4 weeks ago,

I single handedly put 59,000+ miles on it, in just over 3 years.

I just won the Carolina's Auto-X,

I run a 2:16 at VIR (OEM street tires), and have easily tracked there no less then 12 different days.

Also have a couple of days at Mid Ohio Race way under my belt too, in the viper. I have run Cup Tires, Street Tires,

I have had the car 4 corner balanced, lowered, have the ACR
version.

I've put headers, high flow cats and a cat back on the car (sounds as wonderfull as these should be RELEASED for all man to hear, not quited with padding).

I also have consistenly gotten one of the top 3 places (actually top 2) in our VCA drag racing contest at Mopar AT the rock, any year I participate. And even won 1st place the year I didnt (Thanks Janni Cone)

I have been super charged, heads and cammed, and a number of other mods.

Geeez, luv yourself enough? :rolleyes:

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As mentioned above, the B-quiet sound deadner. Can also do a search for brown bread. It was around $175 for a full roll, and did nearly the entire car.
floors....tunnel....roof...rear tub....behind seats...doors...etc.

Not I'm not a wuss, don't care about the 20lbs...If I want the car faster, then I'll eat a salad. I drive mostly on the street and want to be able to hear conversation/stereo.

P.S. I also put sound deadner in the roadrunner and it still runs just fine.

I went through three iterations of catbacks on my ACR w/headers. Corsa was still too loud. Put two layers of deadener (think is was FatMat) in the rear tub and voila... sounds perfect and all of a sudden I could hear the bass in the stereo!

Just put Magnaflow catback on my Ram SRT-10. Sounds great outside by annoying inside. Plan to put two layers of deadener behind the rear seats. Maybe do the rear and/or front doors as well depending on how much I have left.

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4