South Florida Viper Sightings…anyone??

Vipper Rich

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fort Lauderdale, FL (Winter) Saugatuck, MI (Summer
This past weekend I saw 3 Vipers around town and wondering if any are people on here?

1st was Saturday around 4pm on Las Olas Blvd, yellow SRT10

2nd was Saturday night at a local bar in Wilton Manors, red SRT10

3rd was Sunday around 3pm at Dorothy’s deli in Wilton Manors, yellow GTS

myfirstviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wasnt me either. in my yellow 06 c. yellow must be the slowest color since i got my ass handed to me by my buddies 06 Z06. but i guess thats expected when i'm bone stock and he's already got a cam and headers. i hate to say it,but the new z06 does move. just wait til i get DLM to sprinkle a little magic dust on my yellow bad boy.

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wasnt me either. in my yellow 06 c. yellow must be the slowest color since i got my ass handed to me by my buddies 06 Z06. but i guess thats expected when i'm bone stock and he's already got a cam and headers. i hate to say it,but the new z06 does move. just wait til i get DLM to sprinkle a little magic dust on my yellow bad boy.

Will be in Miami in 2 weeks to pick up my S/C viper from Doug. I was just not satisfied with only a Paxton. DLM is now doing a complete engine and some other goodies for me. I will send you a PM and let you know the date and maybe we can all get together. Probably stay in Ft Lauderdale a day or so before I go ZO6 hunting.

myfirstviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
richiesrt10, please let me know brother. i get smack talked to me everday by my friend with the z06. he just wont shut up about it. i would love to see him get crushed by your DLM monster. i'll tell him all you had done was headers or something. i actually beleive he would shed a tear when he gets his ass whipped. i'm just a PM away and i will be there. i think i'll even go out and buy a video camera for this one.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea When I was in South Beach a couple of months ago, seems like more vipers are on the road, not to mention those Prowlers.

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been in Ft. Myers for the past 3 weeks. Spotted 2 Ford GTs, 3 Ferrari 360s, and 0 Vipers!

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue and white GTS in POLK CITY FLORIDA last week.. Very Clean, could not see the driver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobbieOsborn