SouthWest (Texas) Viper Round Up

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save the date! April 11th, 12th, and 13th is the Texas Viper Round Up!!!

Anyone from any state is invited and encouraged to participate. We have three fun filled days lined up and might even extend it to 4…more to come later.

I’ll repost once I seal up a couple of deals…

So, who’s in this year?

Vid from last year… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILlHQcpvHB8

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the meet...Austin? I'm gonna try my darnest to make it out to one of these. Just gotta arrange for some days off. Any good 'ol texas bbq involved ;)

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BBQ in Texas...what is this you speak of??? But keep in mind, this event only happens once a year!!!

It's going to be in the Austin area and everyone from anywhere is invited. Last year was great and this year will be even better. We have some really cool things in the works!

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The inaugural event last year was a blast.....and this event will get bigger and bigger each year.

If you want to experience your Viper with others, this is a great place to do it. COUNT ME IN!

Jim

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The inaugural event last year was a blast.....and this event will get bigger and bigger each year.

If you want to experience your Viper with others, this is a great place to do it. COUNT ME IN!

Jim

Jim, will be great to see you again!!! This year will be even better than last year :)

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we're talking Austin. So it will be weird. Does that guy still hang out down on the drag wearing 6" stiletto heels and pantyhose?

Leslie...ya, you see him from time to time. Weird things do happen in Austin...good thing we will be in the hill country where we can hide ;)

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh hell...count me in. Gotta get away from work sooner or later. BTW, don' forget the bbq sauce :D

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to try to make it also. I want to go to my first Viper event. I've never even seen more than one Viper at any given time!!!

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we can do a group trip from Houston. Anybody in?

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Houston Folks...last year Jim lead up a caravan...same can happen this year! :)

guys, I will be sending out an email this week...I am finalizing details...THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! I took a buddy of mine with me today...his jaw dropped when I showed him what we were going to do...more to come ;)

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to try to make it also. I want to go to my first Viper event. I've never even seen more than one Viper at any given time!!!

Oh my...well, this would definately be the event to attend. You can meet fellow Viper Owners from around the state...so next time you are somewhere in Texas, you have a friend ;)

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Texas Viper Roundup is a fun event. There will be quite a few Houston folks going up for this. Last year we met at the designated hotel and left out early the next morning for the day and had a blast.

Ryan, was good to see the Austin folk at TWS this last weekend. Talk about alot of Vipers in one place!
Houston had 3 NEW MEMBERS among the five that entered the event, all of which got $50. cash from the Houston club as incentive to learn to drive their cars at Viper Days. In October the count will be higher no doubt!

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Murci and TexasSnake, I put you folks on the list :)

Dave...bring the highest octane you can...we can take it...or at least Jim from Houston can ;)

Jim, Dave will be bringing some mild BBQ sauce for you to try when he comes down...no worries, he said it was really mild...

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to start laying out an agenda eh? I know you're probably still developing it, but tease us with the itinerary.

Well...scenic drives, high speed runs, auto crossing, dyno, body and interior care instruction, tech session, BBQing, relaxing and meeting with other Viper folks from around the state...ya, bringing it in...Texas Style ;) and more....but we are gettig confirmation on all of the items...more to come....

Dave does that wet your wistle enough ;)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well...scenic drives, high speed runs, auto crossing, dyno, body and interior care instruction, tech session, BBQing, relaxing and meeting with other Viper folks from around the state...ya, bringing it in...Texas Style ;) and more....but we are gettig confirmation on all of the items...more to come....

Dave does that wet your wistle enough ;)

We call that Tuesday around these parts. But OK then...

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim, Dave will be bringing some mild BBQ sauce for you to try when he comes down...no worries, he said it was really mild...

:DThat's fine, last weekend's bout with food poisoning was good training, so bring it! :crazy2:

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vacation day taken on the 11th. Speaking of BBQ I have 3 briskets, 7 baby back racks and 3 completely dead turkies that need to be grilled. I might be forced to go get my big pit from the ranch to cook all that. Lets just make sure that I dont get another ticket, dont need a 4th one this calender year.

Chris

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vacation day taken on the 11th. Speaking of BBQ I have 3 briskets, 7 baby back racks and 3 completely dead turkies that need to be grilled. I might be forced to go get my big pit from the ranch to cook all that. Lets just make sure that I dont get another ticket, dont need a 4th one this calender year.

Chris

Yup, vacation day taken for me as well. Grill...you have a tow package on the Viper right? As for tickets...what happened to one a quarter?