Space wanted for a chip trailer

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys... probably the wrong spot to put this, but I'm in desperate need of a spot to put my 28' chip stand for business. I brought it down from Sudbury, and need a place as close to Oakville as possible to run it. I haven't had much luck... although I haven't had much time to look either.

If anyone knows, or anyone has a spot where I can put it to do business... I would REALLY appreciate any help. Thanks a bunch!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
alot of places will rent you a spot on thier lot, go beat the streets and find one....

OP
OP
N

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Never got sorted out... I'm working on this one place in Burlington... but the city is giving me such a hard time. :( I'm hoping the meeting I have with them in about an hour and a half proves to be good news... if not, then I'm searching again. I really want it in Oakville\Burlington\Mississauga area... but I'm going to become desperate soon. :(

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's a chip trailer ? (Sorry to butt in. I just saw this pop up in the new posts list and I'm taking a break from wrenching in the garage.)

OP
OP
N

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A chip trailer is a confection trailer that you serve food out of.... sort of a 'hot dog stand' or whatever... but we sell chips (french fries) etc.

Meeting didn't go well.... I am so crushed. :(

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim

You don't have those down your way! In all the years I have been to Scottsdale I have never seen one! :rolaugh: Primarily a Canadian thing. Chip as in french fry.....

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Nitro

Sorry to hear that. I feel for you. :(

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look for an unused corner of a parking lot thats only used as overflow for special events. Like the type around a baseball stadium where you can see grass growing up through the gravel or something.
Should have plenty of room for it without interfering with traffic.

I wouldn't think a city would mind the empty space generating a little extra tax money.
Good luck.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim

You don't have those down your way! In all the years I have been to Scottsdale I have never seen one! :rolaugh: Primarily a Canadian thing. Chip as in french fry.....

LOL ! I thought that only them Limey's called those things Chips. Oh, no, that's right, I forgot. Those people from Buffalo put hot sauce on them, serve the with chicken wings and call them buffalo chips !

We do have some fry bread stands around here, though not usually as mobile as in a truck !

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can also buy chips or french fries in Amsterdam stuck in a cup of mayonnaise. I didn't even try it....don't care for mayonnaise....

OP
OP
N

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is actually my chip trailer. Either way, I have my fingers crossed for this other location in Burlington... Hopefully I find out today. The city is on my side... just have to convince the owner. :D

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is actually my chip trailer. Either way, I have my fingers crossed for this other location in Burlington... Hopefully I find out today. The city is on my side... just have to convince the owner. :D

I believe in karma... what you did for GuitarSteve - you'll get it! :2tu:

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:omg: Its Yellow!!!

You cant make money with anything yellow :nono:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you considered a factory parking lot in an industrial section? I have one where I work and they have been there for years. All the commercial guys knows the truck is there and they all go to it.

Just a thought.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456