Spare Tire???

G-Fulm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Might be a dumb/newb question, but for those no longer running run-flat tires, what do you guys do if you come across a flat? I mean, you have no scissor jack or a spare tire.

Just something my dad and I were thinking.

Call AAA? lol

BTW, we have the Michelin PS2's on, and they are not the ZP, or zero pressure ones.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummmm, I pull out my scissor jack, and throw on the space saver spare. Problem solved.

Gen3&4's do not have space saver spares.

To the OP:
When I changed my ZP's to PS2's, I purchased one of the Gen4 tire units. Go to fleabay and look at 08 and up cars. You'll see what I'm talking about. Is sits in the trunk of the car. I'm sure one of the site supporting vendors has one to sell.

OP
OP
G

G-Fulm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks for the info guys. ill see how much a dealer wants for the sealant compressor.

does anyone carry some "necessary" tools in their trunk?

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Gen3&4's do not have space saver spares.

To the OP:
When I changed my ZP's to PS2's, I purchased one of the Gen4 tire units. Go to fleabay and look at 08 and up cars. You'll see what I'm talking about. Is sits in the trunk of the car. I'm sure one of the site supporting vendors has one to sell.

Yes, I understand that, however he wasn't specific about year. I also carry a tire seal kit, and a small compressor, also a nice set of tools in the trunk of my vipers.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ummmm, I pull out my scissor jack, and throw on the space saver spare. Problem solved.

Ummmmm... he doesn't necessarily have to be specific about the year if he posted this question on the SRT10 forum. "Switching out the runflats" was the key.

Last edited: