Speedstar Wheels

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got them. Love them on a silver car. Lots of pics in my image gallery. Here are a few:

91viper1_small-med.jpg

91viper5_small-med.jpg

Car has been lowered since...

Good luck!!!

JD

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must look awesome lowered. I think the wheels look mean without the center cap.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics,Joseph Dell........These are some beautiful wheels.......I'm sure they look awesome with the car lowered......I LOVE THAT SILVER VIPER...... What size do they come in? What is the cost?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics,Joseph Dell........These are some beautiful wheels.......I'm sure they look awesome with the car lowered......I LOVE THAT SILVER VIPER...... What size do they come in? What is the cost?

One of the owners of Tirerack in South Bend has those SSR wheels on his Silver Blue GTS. The look pretty good, and his eradispeed rotors help also.

Cost is very nice. Under $3000 with new pilots last time I looked! And you can't beat that for Viper wheels/tires combo. They come in 18x 11 fronts, and 18x 13 rears, and weight less than 20lbs each.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels are pretty cheap [as far as viper rims go]. 18" go for ~2200 a set, methinks. I got mine from JonB @ Partsrack when they first came out. Don't know if they make them in 19", but the 18's are awesome. extremely light, too!

JD

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TireRack has these also. Best part besides price is that even though the fronts are 11" wide they weigh only 20 lbs and the rears weigh 22 lbs. If I had to buy wheels these would be the ones.