Spiderman Viper?

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I was just wondering what ya'll thought of the Spiderman Viper. I don't have a picture of it, but I'm sure atleast some of you have seen it. Does anyone have any idea how much this thing would be worth, if I win should I give Remster a call...? I am asking about it because I just got a phone call from a lady with Cingular that told me to come to "an awards presentation" on August 8th. She just told me that I was 1 of 3 people that could win the car, she told me that even if I don't win that cingular will make it worth my while with plenty of gifts.....dunno....I also got a fedex package in the mail about 3 weeks ago letting me know that I could "potentially win" the Spiderman Viper. At first I thought it was a hoax, I'm a little skeptical of stuff like this but....dunno we'll see what happens on August 8th. Ya'll wish me luck, I'll let ya'll know how it turns out...oh can someone find me a pic of the car and post it, I'm an idiot with computers, thanks, Paul

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give me the car
supergrin.gif

They ment to give it to me.. just got the wrong guy from SC..

MM

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Good luck Paul. I thought they had already given the cars away but goes to show. If you're planning on selling expect a few bucks over MSRP but I wouldn't get your hopes up. The car is renoun but anyone can spend $5k on their own paint job.

Still winning a Viper of any kind is something I could on hope for. Enjoy your winnings no matter what...

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
look in the media section under my photo gallery.. several
photos of the Spiderman viper and mine when it came to Baltimore.

OP
OP
P

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Riotac, thanks for the update I found it the other day after you told me about it. And I think if I am lucky enough to win, I think a definite evalution of the car should be in order. I will have it shipped to you as soon as possible and you should take atleast a month or two to make sure your estimates are accurate.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But I'm not counting my eggs and chickens yet...wait or is it puting all your chickens in one basket... or nevermind, whatever, I'm not driving the car yet, but I can't wait till thursday to see what the real deal is.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Paul,
Should you win would you really need that 95 RT? I know this kid in DE who would shamelessly beg you for your old, leaky, loud convertible. Although I'm sure he'd make a disgustingly low bid, I'm equally sure he'd tell everyone who asked what a great guy that SpiderViper owner is at VOI7+.
supergrin.gif

Haven't had self respect for years....why do you ask?

OP
OP
P

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spideyman or no Spideyman Viper, I don't think I could part with my 95 RT, she is my baby and it would be a dark day when we were forced to part, so unfortunately Bonkers, I wish I could help you out bud, but I am kinda attached to her...but there is always hope...I just saw that MadMaxx is selling his Viper, might want to check it out. Anyway I'll keep you posted, and if you just want to tell people what a great guy I am go ahead you are more than welcome to explain
laugh.gif
bounce.gif

OP
OP
P

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No prob RSenn, I'll let you know how it goes and we'll get together, I'd like to see your 94 RT. The awards thing is on Harbison at the cingualr store over there at a 11:45, but I'd be more than happy to get up with you if I do happen to win the car.
grazy.gif
bounce.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire