spied red 2013 on the road

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
finally saw a 2013 Viper in person yesterday. red no stripes. Turning left onto vanderbilt beach rd from collier blvd in Naples. The car really stood from the pack.
Anyone on here? gorgeous car. much nicer in person than in pictures. hmmm.

emericr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw one black one with grey stripes twice on Collier Blvd. I got a few picks and it had a Mcihigan mfr's plate. Looked great except for the ride height.
Do you currently own a Viper?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw one black one with grey stripes twice on Collier Blvd. I got a few picks and it had a Mcihigan mfr's plate. Looked great except for the ride height.
Do you currently own a Viper?

That's my color combo! Post up those pics.

emericr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weren't Ralph and Dick Winkles in that neck of the woods with that car and a yellow one last week?

Bruce

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn...i was just down there on holidays for 10 days and came back on sunday...i wish i saw it since im assuming there is none in minnesota...

emericr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a third pick but it would not let me upload it. I wonder if there is a timer size limit on the server. I will try later. The third pick is the smaller of the three (1.86MG). I will try tomorrow.
Looking at the picture, I wonder if the color is actually dark blue and not black.

emericr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the third one. You are probably right that the stripes are silver.

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks good. I wish they made one in a gunmetal/ metallic silver color. I'm thinking that would look pretty darn good.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best pics I've seen yet that more accurately show what the car looks like in person. They really show the shape off. Well done.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a third pick but it would not let me upload it. I wonder if there is a timer size limit on the server. I will try later. The third pick is the smaller of the three (1.86MG). I will try tomorrow.
Looking at the picture, I wonder if the color is actually dark blue and not black.

What upload site are you using? The ones I use have a tendency to flip pictures upside down without my permission (Imageshack, Photobucket)... still wondering if someone has a factual explanation for this.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What upload site are you using? The ones I use have a tendency to flip pictures upside down without my permission (Imageshack, Photobucket)... still wondering if someone has a factual explanation for this.

He is uploading to the viper forums... right click, properties.