spring in bc gts pics

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks. Hopefully I got it clean enough tonight as I'm off to the Laker's Car Show, and I'd be disappointed if I didn't get first again.

Checked my halfshafts and found a bad U joint in one of my Unitrax axleshafts. Put on of my new stock Dana halfshafts in until I get a couple of new U joints for it. The stockers are for sale if anyone needs spare or replacements (classifieds).

There's always at least 1 new vette at the show, but no one really notices it with the Viper there.

Ted

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap. Is that an old WHITE semi in the back ground? You dont see those around anymore. Is that yours? That pine beetle is a *****. Its depressing to drive through the mountains and see all the dead trees. Theres millions of them and its spreading east like crazy.

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yup, '76 White Western Star Super duty with Pony Trailer. Newer NTA 400 with Power dome pistons. Pulls about 480hp.

Pine Beetles killed most of the forest here and now they're gone. Leaves me with about 400 trees to cut up on my property. Too bad the prov. gov, was saving money instead of our forest? They used "Green" as an excuse and left it to Nature.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC