SRT/10 Coupe Pic's From NAIAS

Scorch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT/10 Coupe Pic\'s From NAIAS

Gentlemen (and Ladies), I have been a fellow Viper owner for years now and after seeing the now Coupe in person I have to say it is a fantastic looking car. Pictures don't do this car justice.

Drivers side profile.
3819Viper_PS_5.jpg

Front 3/4 (Drivers side).
3819Viper_PS_6.jpg

Gas cap (flush=no wind noise). WHO CARES!!!
3819Viper_PS_4.jpg

Probably the most controversial part of this car. (Splitter on bottom can't be seen in this photo).
3819Viper_PS_3.jpg

IMHO they got it 98% right.
3819Viper_PS_7.jpg

Passenger side front 3/4.
3819Viper_PS_1.jpg

Still my favorite (you never forget your first love).
3819005_3C.jpg

Let the debate continue.

Reaction score
Re: SRT/10 Coupe Pic\'s From NAIAS

The one on top would look MUCH better if it were RED!!! :) Speaking strictly as KING POSER...it would flow better with the calipers! LOL!! Thanks for the pix!

Reaction score

It just dawned on me (and I have not seen anyone bring it up...and since I am a member of the Flying Snake Racing Team.....yes, that is only in title!)....Any wing attached to the rear quarters makes the rear hatch unusable, and any wing attached to the rear hatch means you will need a 2x4 to prop it up. Hmmmmmm........

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It just dawned on me (and I have not seen anyone bring it up...and since I am a member of the Flying Snake Racing Team.....yes, that is only in title!)....Any wing attached to the rear quarters makes the rear hatch unusable, and any wing attached to the rear hatch means you will need a 2x4 to prop it up. Hmmmmmm........

Tony thanks for noticing that cause I didn't either! :D How would a wing be put on? Cause it would require some drilling and really long bolts! (or do wings even have bolts to keep them in? :rolleyes: ) Any way here's the SRT that Chris took.
You must be registered for see images

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Well, I tell you one thing...I think I like the hatch the way it opens verses the GTS....but I am not a fan of the entire car still...I'm still ********! LOL!

Reaction score

The problem is:

For a GT2 style of wing (like on my car now), the mounts are located just outboard of the stripes....so it would have to be mounted on the rear decklid...adding weight.

For any type of other wing commonly found on Vipers (cough, cough), it is mounted to the rear quarter panels, outboard of the rear deck. On a GEN II that is not a problem since the whole decklid does not lift. On this car.....hmm.....no wing, no prayer. :)

Seriously...I am sure this is not a huge deal...it just hit me because I was thinking about seeing a post where someone thought of adding Comp Coupe parts to this car.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well Just like the GTS, I'm sure someone could fabricate a License Plate mounted version. Plenty of people run those, becasue they dont want to drill into their cars. They are strong and actually hold up on a race track (just ask John Freeman / bug eater)

Jon

PS. So dont worry, all poser look fast mods will work on this machine 2. Now if I could only get one TODAY..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang