SRT/10 or GenIII or '03 - tour info anyone

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT/10 or GenIII or \'03 - tour info anyone

Does anyone have any info or a source for where the new viper is & when? I'm in the mid-atlantic and I would love to see this thing in person - I think it's the only way to get a true idea on it, pictures aren't giving me enough.

thanks,

Dave.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: SRT/10 or GenIII or \'03 - tour info anyone

once i hear back from the illinois club i will contact you. i think i will be goin on a tour with these people in january, but i am just waiting to hear the final conformation.

frank....i'm just up the road from you in pennsylvania

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What's up with that January tour, saw it mentioned in another thread too?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

the illinois club is going to CAAP in january 2002. i mentioned to one of their members that i would like to go if i could...tell you what if the weather stays this way i will be driving the snake to the ultimate snak pit...

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can confirm that the Illinois Club will be going to Detroit in January (I finished editing the letter going out to members yesterday). The dates are Jan 10th thru the 12th. Please note that the 10th is a travel day. On January 11th the group will go to C.A.A.P., ASC, and a destination to be named later (special place). The group will be staying in Pontiac as to allow us another great evening of food and fun at Big Buck Brewery on friday night. Saturday Jan 12th will have the group attending the North American international Auto Show. The last two years i planned this event we had the introduction of the GTS-R concept car, and the 2003 SRT-10 last year. I wonder what they have scheduled for this year? I can only imagine. For those of you who may be interested in joining our group please send me an e-mail at [email protected] and i will send it off to this years organizer. There is a charge of $25 to cover the costs of lunch at C.A.A.P. and entry tickets to the show. Transportation and accomodations are on your own. If you fly in than I suggest you rent a car. The hotel is probably 45 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from COBO.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960