SRT-10 Stryker Twin Turbo Project by SVS

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The results of many years of R + D, testing, racing and winning has brought SVS to the pinnacle of turbo charging Viper V-10's.

The SRT-10 Stryker TT will be the ultimate sleeper. Pure managed turbo power, quiet, reliable and backed by performance proven results.

Testing, performance data, pricing and delivery will begin very soon.

SVS STRYKER SRT-10 TWIN TURBO PROJECT.........................

You must be registered for see images

SVS

Reaction score
The pictures look very nice. It is a shame you all never raced your TT in any of the drag racing events. I think that would have increased your TT package exposure exponentially.

It will be nice to have more options for turbo packages on the market. Hopefully, your package can be done without having to utilize a Motec or other stand alone system.

I look forward to seeing the finshed product.

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pictures look very nice. It is a shame you all never raced your TT in any of the drag racing events. I think that would have increased your TT package exposure exponentially.

It will be nice to have more options for turbo packages on the market. Hopefully, your package can be done without having to utilize a Motec or other stand alone system.

I look forward to seeing the finshed product.

Thanks DRC,

We love to hear constructive comments concerning exponential exposure. SVS focused on the big end in R + D(landspeed, 1 mile to 5 miles). We learned great things from our system that created the "The Fastest Viper in the World". We can now take all the data we have aquired from extensive R + D and place it into the short end(drag racing) to complete both ends of the spectrum. We look forward to equating our R + D into competition drag racing once again.

Our understanding of stand alone engine management (Motec) has given us the flexability, reliability and complete control of how and what happens in a Stryker TT engine. We have learned how to manage V-10 power with great precision.

You must ask yourself DRC Why would we want to not use a stand alone engine management system when it keeps such great reliability in a boosted engine? We don't want to go backwards in development and reliability. I understand it is more expensive and not for everyone, but so are Vipers or Ferrari's or Lambo's.

Having the ability to manage the power with greater precision means you can have a higher engineered product, with greater reliability and a longer life span. :)

Thanks again for the comment!

SVS

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So to do this nifty little bit of engine work, you need our SRT and how big a check?

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't say Motec was the only option - but it is the best. I do not know what others use but the ability to program is critical.

Personally I wouldn't even consider a twin turbo setup that did not have pin point accurate totally programable control where you need it. Pockets of detonation can occur at random and be fine before and after that pocket - which may only be a pocket of 100rpm - and cheap fixes will not solve that problem without detuning across the whole range.

I'd also want to be able to retune at will so a custom burned chip is useless for this type of engine, it needs the ability to tune in car by laptop or equivalent.

There's only one way to build a decent twin turbo setup on a Viper and that is PROPERLY.

Be interested to see drag results for SVS - trap speed should be good! ;)

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need to ask you can't afford it. What were they asking for the Gen 2 twin turbo mod. 58K for there stage 3. At that price I think they still have the 1 of 1 made for Gen 2 engines.

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need to ask you can't afford it.

Well if that isn't one of the most overused expressions .... :rolleyes:

I can afford whatever I like. The question is how much do I like it. ;)

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the posts everyone!

Sorry about the size of the pics, I will learn how to resize better before I post any more.

This system in the post will have all the "goodies" and very close to being a "full" blown Stryker system. We will offer the Stryker SRT TT in levels. How much power and reliability do you wish? The more affordable level will have great flexability when growing into the higher levels. The system will be backed by limited warranty on specific items.

Want a Stryker TT system on any year Viper? SVS can deliver you a reliable powerful sleeper. With the most testing, research and proven results on turbocharging V-10's you can be assured of a reliable system. With more torque and no belt problems you will have true managed power. :cool:

If you watch the 200 mph video from the Sandhills you will notice that anyone with a power hunger could have drove the Stryker that day, and achieved the same results. I looked at the video and critisize my driving, especially during the first couple of gears. :p

Currently trying to update our website that is almost 3 years out of date. Pricing on the website is "out of date" The entire website is completely out of date. :crazy:

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me, e-mail or call SVS direct.

Again thanks for all of your comments :usa:

SVS

Semper Fi - 1887304